The poker chit chat

JeppeL

It's not the software that's laughable. It's the play of some of the dickheads who've suddenly taken up the game. Some absolute bellends playing ❤️♥️❤️ they shouldn't be. I don't mind. In the long run it's brilliant. It can sting in the short term sometimes though.

• Like 2

OK, let's assume that the software is not ridiculous. Just gambling players come to risk some cents for fun. Perhaps RNG is fair, as i have learned here few months ago. But tell me please, why is it not good for the room? More action = more money moving, more rake (OK, i know that UOS micro is rakefree, but at the moment i have no higher balance to play, because of some stupid BRM and lack of luck EDIT: LACK OF SKILL........)

So about actions. These shots were taken in 20 minutes. It is all about my bad mindset or ...

rng.thumb.png.a47f86c4bec9b7bbd08814df93ecfe7f.pngrng2.png.5bfd457910656b4b8df9797a93d9b694.pngrng3.png.170fcb1c789013b6eb3853ebb0b295c3.pngrng4.png.cb598468a4e1d9c5fb0e13b4e01fdd80.pngrng5.png.52b3889fc9ec78e6b742230e0553f763.pngrng6.png.d5417b772756342c99ccfd842223b7a1.png

So in 20 mins, including a 5 min brake. And i dont cry about my last few community poker league, because that was terrible too. It will be funny when i will be the bubble boy at the end :).

Bad mindset. MEH

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

It is just variance. Everyone says that you should be happy that people join pot with underdog and in long run it pays out. Been waiting +20 years, haven't happened yet but got trust that it will happen soon :laugh:

I think "long therm" only applies if you put enough volume off and on the felt. 😃

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

It is just variance. Everyone says that you should be happy that people join pot with underdog and in long run it pays out. Been waiting +20 years, haven't happened yet but got trust that it will happen soon :laugh:

Tbh I have had some opportunities during my poker "carrier" winning some big, but always exchanged it to cash asap.

@Livertool wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

I think "long therm" only applies if you put enough volume off and on the felt. 😃

Yeah, i think so too. Let me know when you get there 😏

Most probably never gonna get there, i'd say i missed my window age wise, also in the list of priorities other things just got bumped up in front of poker, so that's that. :happyshy:

Hard to see age issue with this "sport". Unless your movement gets too slow to hit all in button before clock runs out or you don't remember whether ducks are your best friends or worst enemies 😛

I would say that peeps just retire cause they get fed up with it or decide to use their money on more meaningfull things and both of those reasons, like any other, are just perfect. Rest of us keeps hitting our heads to wall and moan :laugh:

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

A good Read. :Wink:

Nice story but i got to go against rule 1 in there. Thou i don't call it negativity but reality :Smile:

With out that big win we probly wouldn't have any story to read, maybe obituary. As many as there happy endings, there are stories from another side of table. Yes, from peeps that have done all the right things to make it but didn't. Too much positivity can give false sense of things :Wink: So i keep on moaning to keep it real :Laugh:

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

.As many as there happy endings, there are stories from another side of table. Yes, from peeps that have done all the right things to make it but didn't.

I think everyone has the story what can make bigger and bigger in his mind. For example: I was one of the true warriors, who played the ultimate freeroll at MPN. It had a mega PP and it wasn't open to the selected members only. I was lucky enough not only qualifying to it but had a juicy slice of the pp too.

Or: only a selected fellows were registered to this exclusive tourney. 100 peeps, 1 goal. That was the tourney were real men were born. No outsiders, just true fighters looking for the crown. Skills, power and muscles. I have heard the song of the bones and the scream of the fallens when I fought my way to the final table. (every country restricted freeroll).

• Like 1

No wonder poker state is what it is when you see guys like this streaming and posting stuff and new kids on the block follow. Pre flop, ok. Post flop don't make sense in any universe, both willing to give up all their chips just for fun of it :puking: Which one of them did think that they are in good position at any stage of hand? Fkimg retards :D

https://twitter.com/PokerStars/status/1263503215930286086?s=20