The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@psrquack wrote:

Is there any option seing the UOS bounty tourneys only? I have tried with UOS and Bounty filter but that shows all UOS+Bounty tournaments. Thanks.

Welcome to community psrquack, :laugh:

here is little hint.Turn UOS filter on and start typing bounty...whola 😉

XY.thumb.png.ce528161d5903f77a8fd5d6d2992028d.png

As Panamera wrote,but maybe he didnt express himself very well. 😃

• Like 4

@XY wrote:

Welcome to community psrquack, :laugh:

here is little hint.Turn UOS filter on and start typing bounty...whola 😉

XY.thumb.png.d6342cfc25ba9d59fd283589bf75b76e.png

Well, you got the point. It seems so easy to find.

Another reason why I couldn't find it. Thanks.:Thumbsup:

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Well, you got the point. It seems so easy to find.

Another reason why I couldn't find it. Thanks.👍

:laugh: but it isn't matter what is written,maybe Leo have some other plans. 🤣 

• Like 1

Well, it's awkward...

That fool folded almost every hand, and in this one, he has called everything... Aaaaaaaaaand the hand review was interesting too... If i were a new guy here, i would definitely consider it suspicious :waterfall::puking:

gj.png.627052872f834cf61e87d7048c2926e1.png

if I had any doubts, yes, I found out I am simply forbidden to win anything at these free tournaments.I just feel ,,used,,without being rewarded.Bubble boy always in the last two months.I refrain from saying anything ugly.But still I still hope that all luck will dictate to the end.😃

Screenshot_2020-05-09-20-16-42-001_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.c2077802b7fb79d4edd0466574c4ab63.jpg

Screenshot_2020-05-09-20-15-29-680_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.8d97f20ddc373616ef43ba4c85eecd3c.jpg

:jazzhands:

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@psrquack wrote:

Were you also involved in this tourney? Hopefully you won a ticket.

@psrquack  well, I was out too early (this time) ... but will take a shot occasionally with intention of winning 'free' CG for my ongoing mental challenge :geek:

Nano MTTs (2-9 hours battling) seems to be OUT of my time frame now! Keep the FUN factor of the game 👍

• Like 1

@MadAdo wrote:

@psrquack  well, I was out too early (this time) ... but will take a shot occasionally with intention of winning 'free' CG for my ongoing mental challenge :geek:

Nano MTTs (2-9 hours battling) seems to be OUT of my time frame now! Keep the FUN factor of the game 👍

I'm happy to read your blogposts again and this challenges seems interesting. GL for it. Finding fun is very important especially if you have limited time to play. That's the reason why i prefer playing qualifiers instead of regular nano MTT's.

• Like 1

Guys you think there a chance for transfer of money from 32red to unibet [maybe as a bonus points]? Last time i logged there it was like in 2019 so i dont really remember even how much i have there {small change i think 10-20e little more maybe]. Was gonna play there more but last few months played only from linux so thats that. Tried to login now but the account is somehow deactivated [wtf] and when i tried to write to support got reply that mailbox is not longer monitored so im not sure i will get the response.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I can honestly say that I would not risk signing up for a tournament with a big buy, given that these situations are more and more frequent on the current software.😃

IMG_20200516_193513.thumb.jpg.63d0ac0618e6012455548ded78f37eb3.jpg

and I honestly say that these situations are no longer about luck, but only about the generator, so it's kind of thought-provoking.

there is simply no point in making strategies,

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!