The poker chit chat

JeppeL

i just got dumped both made a flush but his K beat my Q.

@nelutzu wrote:

I probably won't make it to the final table but good luck to all the rest

hang in there... it ain't over till it's over !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear wrote:

& I just saw @cris1285 moving on up

Yep, i saw so many community members in that freeroll. I was next to you @Nestabear, you been chipleader for a while. I lost Q9 vs QT, didnt make the top 20. Anyway, 5x2 cents for bounties, not bad hehe :haha: Who got the tickets?

The new system made UO freeroll better, even the final table still goes on, because of the bounties. I realised few days ago when i won it, that was nice. 

• Like 1

I didn't see who won... I was watching  & when he bust I closed the screen. Yeah, the new Bounty format is way better, cause I always found myself thinking... where would I have finished if the tourney carried on & now they do. Much better !

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Usually i still sleep, or i just go to sleep at this time, but i gave a chance for the early omaha freeroll, because i saw in this topic, recently many community members playing it. But my question is where were you all? :laugh: I didnt so even one member...

Actually i won it, maybe because i changed my alias to duck. Duck is better 🤣 :inlove: (so why i didnt change for last night???? :speechless: )

• Like 5

They raised cap. I believe it's 1,500 now.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Of course, whatever works best for Unibet should be done, because the players will adapt to changes anyway. Big part of its popularity must be the €100 GTD prizepool, and also the evening time is most convenient for players in Europe. But if you made all freerolls with the same size prizepool, I think you could still get away with 750 entries each. Also, if this €100 GTD freeroll was in the first part of the day, it probably wouldn't fill up or at least not as quickly as it does now. 😃

• Like 1