The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Passivity and agression at the wrong place?

€1 UO qualifier, 12 player left, ITM at 11, I'm a massive short stack, no chance waiting for other tables elimination.

Situation1:

6.png.b144fd4a6522807b9fad89b4da840646.png

PF raiser went allin, big stack called. Should I call it too? Original raiser like risky play, I saw him going allin at this table too, the range could be average to top cards. Big stack plays the sheriff style, like calling preflop and he can really get everything. The main problem is my lack of chips. If I fold then I release things out of my hand and praying for the hold of the big stack the only thing what I can do. I should go allin with every 2 within 6 hands and I can't guarantee I will have better starting hands. A possible win would guarantee me a ticket, because many of players would go for the consolation price. On the other hand calling a 3 way allin is a very risky move.

My decision was a fold the first raise won the pot with K9 against K5. I wouldn't have any chance.

6.png.38e72142a221796d6364d19f5c195d31.png

Few hands later I have decided going allin. The big stack bully folded and I was in the best position for a possible raise/value bet.

6.png.c866d8bec67f444f6ba9107f9765769a.png

Unfortunately I have miscalculated two thing. The amount of my chips weren't scary enough, so I have lost the main reason for fold what mainly weakened the success of this bluff. The second thing was the type of the tourney. You can win a ticket with less than 1 bb and I should give myself the opportunity blinding out/having better hand within my last 4 hands. BB called my raise and earned the well deserved price.

6.png.eff8b17aaa6510bc1447f92bfd1c549e.png

• Like 1

@psrquack

I would fold there definately QJ and then no way i would go allin with J4. Maybe in SB if there is 0 action on other table [still, im pretty sure sure i would fold that too] but with 2 guys to go that should check you with any2 [stack wise] J4 is too weak. Panic allin, you should wait for better spot/card.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@psrquack

I would fold there definately QJ and then no way i would go allin with J4. Maybe in SB if there is 0 action on other table [still, im pretty sure sure i would fold that too] but with 2 guys to go that should check you with any2 [stack wise] J4 is too weak. Panic allin, you should wait for better spot/card.

Agree. I was too happy Big Stack on my right was not involved in this hand.

• Like 2

theMachine HAS UNCOVERED A WEAKNESS IN THE UNIBET SYSTEM. 

MANY LOSING PLAYERS HAVE NOW BEEN TAGGED AT THE TABLES, ALERTING OBSERVANT PLAYERS TO THEIR PRESENCE.

AS A SPECIAL REWARD FOR THE COMMUNITY theMachine WILL SHARE WITH YOU THIS EXPLOIT: LOOK OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING IMAGE AT THE TABLES:

Screenshot_20200416-204923__01.jpg.ddf35cc9fa8cec230ab6127608f7ae55.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL BAD PLAYERS HAVE THIS AVATAR BUT ALL PLAYERS WITH THIS AVATAR ARE BAD

• Like 5

@theMachine wrote:

theMachine HAS UNCOVERED A WEAKNESS IN THE UNIBET SYSTEM. 

FOLLOWING IMAGE AT THE TABLES:

Screenshot_20200416-204923__01.jpg.1c7ceed93c1e282c67620d62626e4260.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL BAD PLAYERS HAVE THIS AVATAR BUT ALL PLAYERS WITH THIS AVATAR ARE BAD

Added info: The machine has created new identity and chose this avatar and started hunting down the hunters.

• Like 1

Many said during the freeroll you have limited options to act. You have to grab all the opportunities to increase your chips due to the fast increase of blinds and due to it's just a freeroll feeling waht means the next is always around the corner.

6.png.1d36d345103c0c99bb94cf383f29dca3.png

Nice starting hand. Not the best, but strong enough to play.

6.png.a2261ddf391d1826e9efe1ce36dcdb15.png

It seems everything is bright and shiny, but there are many warning signs. I don't have outs for a flush and with the 2 callers the possibility of my living  outs are also reducing. Those type of hands are way stronger against one enemy, so I really need a good flop. I also forgot to mention raising a pot in early phase of the tourney (blinds are 80/40) seems also a little bit risky. Call and call (if there would be any raise) seems better. On the other hand that would occur +1 opponent on flop, because SB would also call (theoretically).

6.png.f8f736e25068b3c8b021940c3b230357.png

Potbet was a terrible move. We werent in that stage of the tourney, in where the do or die moves are necessary. The pot is 960 only and the flop is scary, because nay of the 2 callers could have a straight. I should check and see what others are acting. Check-check would give me free card for a possible turn and I was ready to pay out the price of the next card (pot bet), so having more informations for 960 seems a better deal.

6.png.aac931011b37e8c6525839b9d402821d.png

Now, I'm trapped. No question he has a straight (99%). The saddest thing is I would have this information way cheaper if I wouldn't push the potbet button every time and would use my brain.

6.png.ae8c6c34d401f3e98d1c1e7f1f9c6617.png

• Like 3

Przechwytywanie.PNG.0114fe1de3f7e03f0e6a9774661803cc.PNG

Raise turn [small] then allin and snap call. Was looking for single Q there [hate those spots when im on other side and was already feeling bad for the guy] and thinking it would be good not seeing there QQ [not so rare at Unibet :Scared:]. At least its lowest stake so its not so painfull as it could be. Maybe he is just naturally curious guy, missclick, tilt {not copleting flush made him mad] or whatever.

WTF :Rofl:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist