The poker chit chat

JeppeL

I think we could use another UO exchanger, mainly 10e----->10x1e one since we have 1e---->10e satellites. Its just the existing 4x1e is fine for the 4e satellites but when you want to grind those 1e---->10e ones and youre playing with 2x1e or 3x1e all of sudden youre out of tickets. Personally i play them very rarely just because of that. Anyone?

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I watched some of the stream last night of the Unibet Battle Royal, and picked it up this afternoon on the bubble. I agree with the commentators Henry and David, it was extremely interesting seeing the bubble dynamics at work. Apart from the scaled prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd it was so similar to the satties I love playing in, 4 players on the bubble desperate to slide into the paid places. One minute you're up, the next you're down, even the leader being under pressure not to blow up at the wrong time. Eventually Isildur ran away with it, but it was very entertaining while it lasted. 😃

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@ReCorpH wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean @psrquack ? If we're going to announce something about the promotions in Community or?

Read one of my country based poker forum there is feast celebrating the 6th anniversary of the launch of your independent poker client which includes various promos (prize drop first). Maybe I misread something.

@psrquack wrote:

@ReCorpH wrote:

They are mentioned in the promotions on the main page 

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/prize-drop

There's a thread about it somewhere as well, I'll try and find it later. :) 

It seems that topic doesn't exist.

Did you move to Sweden and therefore can't see promo and now you are too embarassed to tell it? :Tongue:

Not much to see there thou

pro.thumb.JPG.3801f8efa4fc2e4e595f66d1010f945b.JPG

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

giphy

giphy

giphy

Fighting with yourself today? Ain't you suppose to be most meööow dude in community?

It just feels like the matrix is f*king with me on another level, it makes no sense, purely unreal savagery. :waterfall:

• Like 1

😠

moments when you have the feeling that you were only used in this game ....... fff

Screenshot_2020-03-08-21-16-21-622_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.921c4051a2e68f0d337c715bcae73c94.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-08-21-14-16-671_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.4065415387d34f39e56e063874e6b803.jpg

😠😠😠:pointing1:

Yes i think is time fir one break.😏 Nothing no work.

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!