The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@ElliotRobot wrote:

Hi Guys, I won a 50 euro ticket to Unibet Online Series on the Valentines 4k freeroll, but i cannot do anything with it. I don't know when the next series will coming up, and the ticket expires in 27 days. Any tips? 

You should be able to use it in any 50eu MTT, but in any case i'm gonna tag the mods @JeppeL @RayL @Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH for a quick fix.

• Like 1

@FreedoM wrote:

@ElliotRobot wrote:

Hi Guys, I won a 50 euro ticket to Unibet Online Series on the Valentines 4k freeroll, but i cannot do anything with it. I don't know when the next series will coming up, and the ticket expires in 27 days. Any tips? 

You should be able to use it in any 50eu MTT, but in any case i'm gonna tag the mods @JeppeL @RayL @Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH for a quick fix.

@ElliotRobot, Just confirming that @FreedoM's response here is on the money, you should be able to use the ticket in a generic MTT tournament.

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

@psrquack wrote:

Do you follow the Galfond challenge? I felt the same (respected player in the wrong place) when watched him playing.

Nah,stopped following those big players once they squeezed all juices from Pokerstars,and bad players that has been there.

Hmm, got nothing else to do so maybe i'll suck some euros from donks and complete mission while at it...

1.JPG.b273cd8a300fd4f2679404d67ceb3ed1.JPG

Not the best to hand to pay but these really are donks so lets see what  flop looks like...

2.JPG.b25c887d296c281f1c8fb221d4de8a28.JPG

Hmm, higher kicker? Set? Two pair? Soon we will know...

4.JPG.f585d9113b492679564400752ff22648.JPG

Oh sweet, he really is donk of the universe. Free money, yee haw...

5.JPG.15ca2de6d66bccf7403af44a3d49b503.JPG

I am telling you software, don't you dare....

And that session was very fun, whole 1 hand that it lasted. Until next time...
6.JPG.4bf2ac7371d1ea659993c4acd8b5610c.JPG

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Seems to be tiny bug with hand player for showing all in from the start?

• Like 3

@XY wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Do you follow the Galfond challenge? I felt the same (respected player in the wrong place) when watched him playing.

Nah,stopped following those big players once they squeezed all juices from Pokerstars,and bad players that has been there.

I strongly recommend you just reading a quick summary about this challenge. It's very interesting to see how the younger generation destroyes the old gaze and how wider preflop calling range causes a massive loss against GTO based moves.

• Like 2

🤣🤣🤣

who can compete against these lucky ones ???

IMG_20200227_150911.thumb.jpg.c4e7f9154347bba7c039b728ad7f580f.jpg

in the past I said that I will not post such pictures but, so I calm down ..... and I ask a lot of questions if there are no more rewards on the eliminated player which makes these individuals ruin the day of others ???

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!