The poker chit chat

JeppeL

• 2 weeks later...
I have 2 unibet community tickets and no turnaments available, can someone tell me how can i use those tickets? I played those turnaments days ago but i got some extra tickets and i dont want to lose them just like that cause is the first thing that i ever won here and to use them all if i got them.

@him26 wrote:

I have 2 unibet community tickets and no turnaments available, can someone tell me how can i use those tickets? I played those turnaments days ago but i got some extra tickets and i dont want to lose them just like that cause is the first thing that i ever won here and to use them all if i got them.

@him26 , you can't use them anymore. They were valid for the 4 tournaments available last week from thursday until sunday in this promo 

@RayL posted about it : "Tickets for tonight are credited guys, good luck to all! Please note that unused tickets cannot be extended and will be left to expire."

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Hello, just have a simple question abou UOS E79, which costs 100€. Have already won ticket to this one, but - and there is a question - if I win another ticket, will I be able to rebuy/add-on with this ticket or only money counts in this case? Thx a lot for help :)

God bless you all!

Wow, did you make it too? Congrats!

Yeah, I was too agressive with that hand and I wasn't satisfied with my betting range at all, so  I have decided not pushing it this time.

Ok, to tell you the truth i wasn't familiar playing against sharks like you.🤣

I hope you will crush them.

• Like 2