The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@psrquack , 

When @Leo-Unibet posted , the registration for today's betting freeroll was already open and had over 100 entries at that moment , so they did not want to cancel it and restart the reg . From next monday you can see that it's back as it used to be, 1 hour before starting time ,registaration will be open.

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack , 

When @Leo-Unibet posted , the registration for today's betting freeroll was already open and had over 100 entries at that moment , so they did not want to cancel it and restart the reg . From next monday you can see that it's back as it used to be, 1 hour before starting time ,registaration will be open.

Thanks for that info, but still don't get it who if not a Head of Poker should take a risk cancelling the tournament if that is against his will and players would have plenty of time reregister again.

On the other hand it would be a nice gesture extending tickets for players (not me) who wants to play it among the original rules but can't due to ticket earlier expirattion.

Sorry for editing but almost forgot: where can I read about the next Monday's start? Any official source would be much appreciated. Thanks.

@FreedoM wrote:

Hi there. Is anyone interested in doing a challenge (weekly, monthly or yearly) starting from 2020 ???

I do have motivational problems in putting volume off and on the tables.

In my head doing a challenge, competing with other people that feel the same or not, could be really beneficial.

We can rise together. :happyshy:

@FreedoM I`m also intrested :happyshy:

giphy.gif.ccb37c8fcdfffd67c1943ea3bed3747a.gif

• Like 1