The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Who will join tonight`s daily 4? 

I do, and if i dont win, i delete the software and dont look back to any poker for a while. Jackpot freeroll, im doing good. 99 i raise 3bet, the guy calls T6 :haha: Flop 644 i go all-in, he of course calls, than turn 4, river 4. Pfffffffff sometimes i get so disappointed when i realise how muck luck involved. And im not a lucky one. 

ITS OK, TONIGHT :cash:

P.S. Thank you @_ZAGOR_  for knocking that last guy out. I was on the edge of my seat & folded 2 premium hands just before that, just to make it into the money...Pffff   sick of getting knocked out just before the money, or better yet... being BubbleBoy !

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

He's my brother from another mother 🤣

Also, good luck on winning the ticket. Hopefully you can make final table in the daily 4 later today 🆒

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@AndreiBN wrote:

@cris1285

Sorry for knocking you out from the Squid tourney,but  had AA :D Had to go all in.

Did you cash in a bit,right?

No problem, thats ok. Two hands before that you went all-in w K5 suited. And won eventually. If you knock me out w that, i might be upset 😏

Ja i finished 20th, had 1,2 euros. Thats ok, my table get frozen, i had to switch off and turn back everything, i lost few thousands without seeing it ("best" part of the game), than when i finally get back i had nothing at all. This KJ looked good, but you have AA, what to do :laugh: So anyway i couldnt get any further, im happy w this, dont worry. 

Today no champions league, i will go for daily 4 again. 

• Like 2

I randomly checked to see if there was a Unibet stream today. Decided to join Da Vitsche's freeroll, lots of all ins & donk modes later

2nd.PNG.a34a304578d96de49795a66595be9ec3.PNG

• Like 5
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way