The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@WuDu wrote:

Guys, time for a nice Omaha hand, since I have to clear 4 cash game tikiets for 1200 flops in total over the next few weeks:

Omaha1.png.2ae83757e37087958ee55c2c54ecb25d.png

OMG, OMG, what am I going to do? Play it straight forward or the sneaky way? Who cares, just bet the pot and maybe one of the other guys wants to stay in the pot.

Yeah, i had similar today (or was it yesterday). But that is fine vause it is just variance 😏

But have they ever thought in their brainstorm that many of these hands and shortstacking comes from their missions? Sure they want to have more players but this is the way? And adding hand strengts in software 🤣 Hesus, if you don't know what hand wins other DON*T PLAY :D

@psrquack wrote:

@DaVitsche:glad to read you are following this forum aswell, but I checked your contribution(latest) to this forum before I was written my previous post and that stated your last contribution was a copy paste promotion of your League so I don't get it why you are feeling offended.

Oof, I only copy paste the second part of those posts (the points/structure). The initial part is always new.

I deliberatly decided not to spam "I'm live" messages on the community site, because I felt like it's not the place for it. If you follow me on twitch and turn it on, you can get notifications, or follow me on twitter. When thinking of the unibet community, you have to think beyond the forum, it's a web of networks, but what is more important is that I want to make everyone feel welcome, not just a select few.

I'm sorry you somehow felt left out.

Also: the entire streamleague is about the community, just so it became easier to plan/bundle playing with you guys.

@psrquack 

DaVitsche @ wrote:

Oof, I only copy paste the second part of those posts (the points/structure). The initial part is always new.

I deliberatly decided not to spam "I'm live" messages on the community site, because I felt like it's not the place for it. If you follow me on twitch and turn it on, you can get notifications, or follow me on twitter. When thinking of the unibet community, you have to think beyond the forum, it's a web of networks, but what is more important is that I want to make everyone feel welcome, not just a select few.

I'm sorry you somehow felt left out.

Also: the entire streamleague is about the community, just so it became easier to plan/bundle playing with you guys.

Here I must admit that @davitsche are right.:Thumbsup:

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@DaVitsche wrote:

Glad to see your responses and reading your thoughts about community. Albeit I accept community could be outside this forum this wasn't mentioned in the interview and I think it should be a general place in where players could accumulate all the informations about ambassadors and I think this forum is an ideal place for it. You also mentioned twitter/twitch. I checked the amabassadors twitters (Dara/Monica/Dan/Ian and yours and skiped Alexandres due to the rgulated marked and Espen's because as I remember he is not an ambassador anymore but correct me if I'm wrong) and realized only 2 of them have regular twitch streams and a connection to this community, but as we have discussed about it this connection is sadly twitch related and doesn't materialize in forum posts.I think it would be awesome if those ambassadors would be a real part of this community. Just imagine how godd would be to the many romanian players reading Dan's hand analysis' here or this forum also would be ideal for a presentation to Dara's book in a combination with an analysis of some weird hands like Gus Hansen did it in his book.

@psrquack wrote:

I think you should try something else preflop if you are 5 handed and not playing the standard lines only. I didn't see the preflop actions, but limp with hands like that is pretty standard on this limit.

No one limped, bro. One of them raised pot, the other one and I called preflop. Also I'm not saying that the guy with 99xx played poorly, postflop, however that's a hand you throw away preflop, for sure! I just found it funny to have a hand in PLO when you already know on the flop that you're ahead and cannot be outdrawn anymore (except for somebody else holding 99/55 and seeing the fourth 9/5 on turn and/or river). And on top of that, you're also getting action by not one but even two opponents. :inlove:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hi guys,

Just to reiteraterate what Lappin said, I tend to use Twitter and Instagram (and to a lesser extent Facebook) to interact with players. Twitter is the central hub where I publicise everything I'm doing: playing, writing, blogging, podcasts, interviews, hand breakdowns (on ShareMyPair), my free strategy newsletter, the book, Ask Me Anythings like the ones I've done for LinkedIn and Cardschat, videos etc. etc. I avoid republicising them here as that seems a bit overly spammy and would just be a replica of my Twitter. As I said, for anyone interested, the easiest way to find out what I'm up to is Twitter and Instagram. I typically answer dozens of messages on both those platforms a day.

That said, I'm always happy to give my thoughts on any specific topics or questions that arise here, so if you spot one, just ping me a message on Instagram or Twitter with a link.

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

No one limped, bro. One of them raised pot, the other one and I called preflop. Also I'm not saying that the guy with 99xx played poorly, postflop, however that's a hand you throw away preflop, for sure! I just found it funny to have a hand in PLO when you already know on the flop that you're ahead and cannot be outdrawn anymore (except for somebody else holding 99/55 and seeing the fourth 9/5 on turn and/or river). And on top of that, you're also getting action by not one but even two opponents. :inlove:

Then fold is a good option for 99xx. Btw in Omaha there is always a chance for straight flush.😉

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Then fold is a good option for 99xx. Btw in Omaha there is always a chance for straight flush.😉

You might want to check my screenshots again! I blocked that one as well! :laugh: I had the Ten of clubs.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

@Livertool  If i'm not mistaking Finland is on the same hour as Romania, so you might want to change your hour to UTC +02:00 from the software. :happyshy:

1679155664_LivertoolOHour.thumb.PNG.7da262b96df3d3cb4584b5f262bc4af9.PNG17683518_DayStart.PNG.248e94fea7c73bcb50b78efbba4cddd6.PNG

Wasn't me. Must have been been my liquid friend 😏

IMG_20191115_093207.thumb.jpg.e0b1ca01e01719fecf3f66c6641a6f5a.jpg

What is that assasination on this picture? Only 0,70 not a litre? Shame!

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack   UE regulations :D

ps.    I would show you my supplies with 1l, 2l and 5l bottles:) I have been drinking very little for several years, but my storage contains over 100l of various liquors of my own work :) Believe me you won't buy such good alkohols in the store :) 

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@pinki wrote:

ps.    I would show you my supplies with 1l, 2l and 5l bottles:) I have been drinking very little for several years, but my storage contains over 100l of various liquors of my own work :) Believe me you won't buy such good alkohols in the store :) 

Eu regulations.:Puking: Stogram is the minumum! When I was in Poland the hostel owner showed me something like that. It was awesome. As I remember he added spirytus I don't remember how it continues+ sugar +fruits or so.

• Like 1

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Where can i place order? I'll try with 20l and if content is good, you have steady customer :Tongue:

Edit: forgot that this was poker thread so i lost to 10ko with AA some day.

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

Eu regulations.:puking: Stogram is the minumum! When I was in Poland the hostel owner showed me something like that. It was awesome. As I remember he added spirytus I don't remember how it continues+ sugar +fruits or so.

@psrquack nothing hard. You have many recipes on the internet. Next year I will try it with mead.  I have a few tinctures(vitamin bombs:D), the older the better.

• Like 1

@pinki wrote

..................................................................................................but my storage contains over 100l of various liquors of my own work :) Believe me you won't buy such good alkohols in the store :) 

drunk drinking beer GIF 

All round to @pinki's.     Party Time. :Thumbsup::Rofl:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@psrquack wrote:

They should buy the licence for polish Unibet Open and then we all could try it.😛

@psrquack not in this parliamentary configuration. Ours have too few people.  We even have the mysterious death of one deputy from the previous term. He pointed to the corruption aspects of this law. We'll see one deputy promises to turn on the poker issue. I have to ask him if he still has it on the wallpaper.

• Like 1