The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Quick question guys. I have expiring ticket in 4h time and i want to register for 22CET tournament. When those tournaments will appear in lobby? The last one is at 21CET. THX

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Yeah, no worries i did register for 14cet shooting star. One could hope it would start, cause if its no go i will lose the ticket. Quite the gamble 🤣

If anyone cared according to chat the everyday schedule is made at 9cet 😏

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

If you have subscribtion or your local poker forum had the right to public a translation it's worth to read this interview:

https://pokerfuse.com/news/live-and-online/210994-growth-community-and-network-expansion-seven-questions/ 

Seven Questions for Unibet’s Head of Poker Kristoffer Bergvall “I think that Unibet Poker deserves to be among top tier operators in terms of size and not just quality.”

The best part of the interview is when he's speaking about users here are able to speak with sponsored players. Well, please tell me how many Unibet sponsored player appeared here and started a conversation in the last month. I think zero is the winning number.

Btw it's not a terrible interview, answers are correct, but shows the shiny part of things only, like the Relax did a great work and by players for players part what works perfectly in the interview, but has many obstacles in practice.

• Like 1

So i played this shooting star for 10e with this result below [only one bounty :waterfall:]. Not bad for winning Ian Simpson raffle 😏

Przechwytywanie.JPG.70b74a7c444e732c0eccb3fa860c7ee3.JPG

Strange game. Till the FT i had one :Wow: good card with JJ which i won against 77 which virtually gave me ITM. Then at the FT suddenly i have some great cards and stacks was flying there with k5,a2,a4 but whenever i had something it was silence. To the point that one guy didnt check my allin for 1,5 BB. Got this unbreakable image i suppose :Popeye:. Went out AQ<KQ which enrage me as always :Veryangry: since i dont really remember being on the other side of lower/higher kicker flip. 

• Like 6

@psrquack wrote:

The best part of the interview is when he's speaking about users here are able to speak with sponsored players. Well, please tell me how many Unibet sponsored player appeared here and started a conversation in the last month. I think zero is the winning number.

I feel personally attacked by this obviously. I read the community site all the time, and I consider myself highly approachable. Due to the multiptude of social networks and platforms those connections often happen on messenger/twitter DM's or on twitch. I don't really know what more you expect of us.

Feel free to tell me what you think is missing when it comes to ambassador engagement, and then we can see whether we can fix it toghether.

• Like 3

Hi PRSQUACK!

While I accept that users here don’t speak to sponsored players here, many of them do speak to us on other platforms. The forum is only one aspect of Unibet’s community. Ian and David V are engaging with the Unibet community on Twitch most weeks, several days a week. Dara and I engage several time a day with the Unibet community and the wider community in general on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I will admit to not being much of a forum user in general. I spent years posting on poker forums but came to find it a slow and less effective form of discourse. 

That being said, I am happy to try to engage more on this platform and would be delighted to take any questions that you have for me. 

I will also start a thread for me and another for the Chip Race where I will try to post the latest stuff that is going on. 

• Like 7

@DaVitsche:glad to read you are following this forum aswell, but I checked your contribution(latest) to this forum before I was written my previous post and that stated your last contribution was a copy paste promotion of your League so I don't get it why you are feeling offended. If you have posted something to the inner circle what a common user can't see then I will write an apologize toward you. In the interview the Head of Poker says we can connect to sponsored players here, so not on twitch/messenger or so on.  I can accept we can connect to us in other platforms and not here only but in this is correct then something went wrong in that interview.

It would be awesome if one of the sponsored players(any of them) could post some interesting hand once a week or could make a hand analyzing happy hour once in a month here in contribution of 2-3 sponsored players. Or if they are going online they could post a reminder here aswell. Also would be grat posting about their feelings after the UO's (it can be a copy paste from other sites aswell), or just spending some time here. I would also gladly accept impressions/thoughts/interesting hands from the Battle Royales too. One of the sponsored players could be also participate on the Community Weekly Series/freerolls. It could be also a beat the ambassador promotion in where community members could race against an ambassador during UOS leaderboard. "The hunt" would be a topic host here and we could analyze hands or just spending time and laughing together.

• Like 5

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack 

In what timezone?

I know we ducks have no limit and no matter what it is but just out of curiousness? :)

I don't know the zone, I know it's2 am local time here in summer and 1 am in winter. I have learned it on my own dime and losses.

As far as i know, we are in cet time here which i suppose is same in Malta right now. But who knows... Just showed example for rest of lost souls that don't know clock :D Better to play past noon to be on safe zone 😏

• Like 1

Guys, time for a nice Omaha hand, since I have to clear 4 cash game tikiets for 1200 flops in total over the next few weeks:

Omaha1.png.90f23aa171f3f06d1b9dab68e992ff56.png

OMG, OMG, what am I going to do? Play it straight forward or the sneaky way? Who cares, just bet the pot and maybe one of the other guys wants to stay in the pot.

omaha2.png.a51034310051ca2b315546182880f221.png

:laugh::Speechless::Cash:

Omaha3.png.1c1f2beb7ab57a983a44b2d12a294dfe.png

😏

And for extra sting, I played as short-stack and left the table ahead of the next blinds. I know you guys love that...:laugh:🤣

giphy

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu: 'cos you have to clear the cash game ticket it doesn't matter if you played a hit and run or not.

Btw nice hand but I find kurasb's move pretty standard on this limit. It's obvious one of the opponents have the flush but he also has an odds for an allin.

Even more extra sting! :laugh:

Kurasb shouldn't even have been in the pot with that kind of trash hand. Like4book with a bad Holdem-player mistake.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"