0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

In need of VACATION! Happyshy

giphyHalp!

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@FreedoM: shuffle up and deal (with it).

last-minute-vacation-deals

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I just red GG network will finish the operation in Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece etc. It seems they don't have any european gambling licence.

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

Hi there. Is anyone interested in doing a challenge (weekly, monthly or yearly) starting from 2020 ???

I do have motivational problems in putting volume off and on the tables.

In my head doing a challenge, competing with other people that feel the same or not, could be really beneficial.

We can rise together. Happyshy

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Hi @FreedoM 

Motivation seems to be more of an issue with me these days, now I can play as much as I want I don't seem to play as much as I used to. I'm currently trying to build my bankroll (slowly) on the 5-10c cash tables, it's an up and down process which probably wouldn't look very good in graph form, so any inspiration to keep at it would be welcome. I have a few tricks to keep me going but it's a lonely process, have you any ideas on the sort of format we could do? Wonder

It Is What It Is
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
I think it depends on how many people are interested and for how long we agree to compete, then we can decide on a format.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I like the idea. Buy a ticket and run it up. Play xx SNG and ask the result from Ray. Qualify for UO or UK. Its good unless we have to grind too much (but i guess thats why you need a motivation). Smile

Argevolen Rank 12
Rank 12
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Argevolen wrote:

ккккк.jpg

What's this? Who lasts longer?

0 Likes