The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Hi there. Is anyone interested in doing a challenge (weekly, monthly or yearly) starting from 2020 ???

I do have motivational problems in putting volume off and on the tables.

In my head doing a challenge, competing with other people that feel the same or not, could be really beneficial.

We can rise together. :happyshy:

• Like 3

Hi @FreedoM 

Motivation seems to be more of an issue with me these days, now I can play as much as I want I don't seem to play as much as I used to. I'm currently trying to build my bankroll (slowly) on the 5-10c cash tables, it's an up and down process which probably wouldn't look very good in graph form, so any inspiration to keep at it would be welcome. I have a few tricks to keep me going but it's a lonely process, have you any ideas on the sort of format we could do? :wonder:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@psrquack wrote:

@XY wrote:

To get a max 1,50€?

Btw yesterday was the first time when 1k was next to 1,50 during the uncovering of the pp. I know it's animation and the final 1,50 was already decided before it appears, but was great seeing i almost did it.🤣

Yeah,had few of those...

It is best to start with negative mindset,so you can only get surprised when it hits.😃

Had a few nice x-s opportunities in spin&go,but all ended with 2nd places.:teardrop:

Awefull game for bankroll,but easy to get hooked! 😠

• Like 1