The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@BillyR23 wrote:

598763404_aafold.jpg.8ef33e3b22284ce0c60feca8dcda713b.jpg

What do you guys think, is there any other way to play this hand? (a few points- I opened 3x once or twice before and I didn't get any call- 2-2.5x seems like the 'standard' open at this table, also I had the Ad and that's why I went for a bit smaller Cbet...)

@FreedoM can you please let me know what you had? 

GL all at the tables BlessRNG :cash:

Stong display of holdem skills from both of you guys! :laugh:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@FreedoM wrote:

I had a Str8 :happyshy:

nh 👍 , my guess was 2 pairs or a bluff... anyway, your play almost worked as I had tanked with all my chips ready to be put in the middle(IMO there were just 2 options for me there push or fold) but I thought that you can make such a 'weird' play intentionally because of the bounty... 

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

This play is unexplainable, not yours :speechless:

levelup1.thumb.png.03a2d690b9fdbbb5864fd667897e39b2.pnglevelup2.thumb.png.ab96b8af0adb11a5b58bc18c1b94e9b8.pnglevelup3.thumb.png.5c8ffbc4f7c2e2945716b50a33efdebe.png

Have nice collection with many more alike, but someone might get offended or institutionalized if I post them...

So a page from Scenes from the Multiverse where my alter ego @GothMoth  sums it up when got beaten for weeks by such geniuses 🤣

GothMoth.thumb.jpg.cf885c69e5a620e26728038969df7c1f.jpg

• Like 8

hexa.PNG.fc8a10a4248fb79c13f8c7472f784eb8.PNG

Dear Unibet guys,

I understand that you're trying to get me hooked on the hexabingos, but it's not going to work! :Laugh:

Sincerely

A happy 5 seat SnG player

• Like 6
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, it's intentional. There're positives and negatives with it. Ultimately doesn't matter much imo :)

Please name 2 positive things what help MTT players. Thanks.

Still waiting the 2 positive things, because you have written it in plural. @Leo-Unibet , don't be shy, your opinion also have a lot of value.

Thanks.

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, it's intentional. There're positives and negatives with it. Ultimately doesn't matter much imo :)

Still waiting the 2 positive things, because you have written it in plural. @Leo-Unibet , don't be shy, your opinion also have a lot of value.

Thanks.

@psrquack 

1, The UOS is on the doorstep, that would help out increasing MTT activity

2, Winter is approaching, that will also increase MTT activity.

I can only take credit for one of above.   

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Thanks.

@psrquack 

1, The UOS is on the doorstep, that would help out increasing MTT activity

2, Winter is approaching, that will also increase MTT activity.

I can only take credit for one of above.   

I appreciate your answer but I think it doesn't fit the question.  I see  this promos icon implemented to MTT tables. So how can that icon, what promotes cash game promotion at MTT tables increase MTT activity and eager players to play the UOS? Also what is the connection between winter and cash game promo which can increase MTT activity?

Or you think the increased MTT capacity will lead players to play cash game? If yes then why the leaderboard is available, not the link to the promo?

Thanks for your answer again.

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Thanks.

I didn't say there were two positive aspects if we're focusing on players solely playing MTT's. It was a general comment taking everything into consideration; customer perspective, our perspective (cross-sell etc.).

The promo icon/promo view will change next year, and you'll likely prefer that design :)

That's it from me on this topic. I've got more critical things to deal with :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions