The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@jerry wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

I dont have the privilege to look into that post. Will the 1e omaha shooting star will be scrapped from the lineup or it will be moved later? Since you can grind those 0,20e tickets from bonus shop that was my first to go to MTT with those tickets and the first MTT of the day if was able to get up on time 😏. If the 1e shooting star needed some alteration just make the gtd lower or even no gtds would work. This change is really unnecessary IMO.

Hi Again @jerry I wouldn't say we scrapped Shooting Star Bounty, we run it from as low as €0,25 up to €25, all tournaments can't have exactly all buyin levels.

Shooting Star Bounty don't have a €1 at this moment, but that could be changed in teh future. I recommend you playing "Falling Star Bounty"  if you want to play a €1 tournament, or try Space Madness Bounty which also have €1 buyins. Good Luck. 

@Leo-Unibet

Maybe new better time for 1e omaha shooting star [17;45 18;45 etc]? I guarantee 50e and most likely 75e and with evening hour even 100e gtd. And 2e Omaha bounty at 12;45 will struggle to meet guarantee. Sorry for spamming about this but this was hands down my favourite MTT and i will this change i feel just empty void. Space madness at 21;15 will be a lot of fun but omaha one was something special for me. 

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry @psrquack 

Hey Guys,

HERE you find the regular schedule. I have done some small changes to the schedule, all Falling and Shooting Bounties now starts 15 minutes to full hour.
And the "Space Madness Bounty" starts 15 past full hour and also allowes rebuys. I have removed some of the nanos and added some other tournaments.

Have a check and if you spot something odd/stange/crazy, just let me know and I will probably say it's my intention Smile  

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

It would be awesome having 2*€0.50 Omaha qualifiers for the €2 Omaha tourney with estimated finish before the main tourney starts.

Never happen. It was impossible to add another 1e omaha shooting star later in the day and now its removed altogether 🤣

1e shooting star omaha NEVER missed the gtd when it was 50e. NEVER missed the gtd with 75e when there were tickets in freerolls, without them maybe twice a week it wasnt met and in a weekends it was usually in a region of 100 people. Why not lowering the gtd to 50e and keep the MTT. It had problems ONLY because of the freakin hour of 12;45cet. If this was starting at 18;45 the gtds would be ALWAYS met. Space madness is unlimited rebuy. It will be neverending donkfest, with 3handed allins. Fun maybe but not for making something from it. Falling Star holdem is now just too long. Yes i play them sometimes but not everyday and 1e shooting star omaha i played almost everyday. Bad news for me and those 20 or so regs who played this mtt everyday :teardrop:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Now look who's been taken to school at the hexapros:

hex1.png.6650378df769df47668d28edd83ff12d.png

hex2.png.55dde573a28173b697a011dfb8b36623.png

hex3.png.c09478ed844d8603076575777627233a.png

Hex4.png.4a20f1c6521cfd67ed3dfb1b70c30fb1.png

hex5.png.bf7902ebf5a8e3446d9d70ab3a8c05a0.png

😃

Sorry Unibet, still not going to play this stupid game except when I have to clear my tikiets...

• Like 6
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Yeah, you could have chances for more with those cash tickets :happyshy: But yeah its only an idea, maybe bad one. On the side note i still play them but its not fun like it used to be. Was complaining at those bounties, but boy i would love them back now. Its just when there was MTT tickets those bounties seemed unecessary 😏

• Like 1

@jerry wrote:

Yeah, you could have chances for more with those cash tickets :happyshy: But yeah its only an idea, maybe bad one. On the side note i still play them but its not fun like it used to be. Was complaining at those bounties, but boy i would love them back now. Its just when there was MTT tickets those bounties seemed unecessary 😏

I support adding mystery freerolls with spins to UO Paris game. I agree with the bounty thing too.

@psrquack wrote:

@jerry wrote:

With the Unibet Open Slot promo i think the freerolls could be played for spins on those. Something to consider IMO.

Let me understand this. So the freerolls would giving out free spins for the slot instead of UO tickets?

Here is Leo's statement on this...

Slikovni rezultat za you won nothing gif

:Rofl:

• Like 4

:wonder:OMG IS IMPOSIBILE THIS SIFT FVCV...

😠

fool who you want but I'm sure you won't fool me anymore, there are already too many coincidences with these rivers.

20191007_212121.thumb.jpg.1b0d47c1bbbec4162d98b43df362696a.jpg

zero bar and this software...

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

and of course to see that they are not even interested in poker players in this community. We are just filling and I bet most users on this site are online poker players.20191007_212740.thumb.jpg.7f711a9b71885abb9b596ee1b536598b.jpg

Of course bo password. :Veryangry:

Lies lies and lies again ......

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY wrote:

@JeppeL , @RayL 

I think someone is trying to lower your software rating otherwise I don't explain so much error in promotions How many flops should I play?

20191007_221031.thumb.jpg.5a592b41eabb38cfa7973e5e5e7109d0.jpg

Depends on limit.

• NL4 - 70, PL4 – 60
  • NL10 - 40, PL10 – 30
  • NL25 - 25, PL25 – 20
  • NL50 - 20, PL50 – 15
  • NL100 and above -15, PL100 and above -10
  • Banzai NL1 - 70, Banzai NL5 - 40 Banzai NL20 - 30.
  • Like 3

1670610220_aafold.jpg.72e3b3b4bfe85295e426d1f4bd61e886.jpg

What do you guys think, is there any other way to play this hand? (a few points- I opened 3x once or twice before and I didn't get any call- 2-2.5x seems like the 'standard' open at this table, also I had the Ad and that's why I went for a bit smaller Cbet...)

@FreedoM can you please let me know what you had? 

GL all at the tables BlessRNG :cash:

• Like 5
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...