The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@SCOBY wrote:

simply a disastrous software version for me at the moment, but I have nothing to do because the other software accepted in my country I have excluded myself, so I have to accept this software to play and wait may come and turn. my time to win some online poker. It is time I do not post anything in this topic, because I see that if I comment more and more it charges me negatively. Much inspiration to all.

Maybe offline?

Just won 2e shooting star after heads up with Unibet celebrity @FreakyPrince :cash:

Przechwytywaniejj.JPG.e1f8d84315cb4de880fde8ed7ab5213a.JPG

He was probably sleepy cause he snapped this

Przechwytywanie.JPG.6c50bed51c376fbd88cae410645f09dd.JPG

And next hand we have this

Przechwytywanieffff.JPG.3eccfce74b046f4a8c83280861106720.JPG

There was one funny guy who went and shove every hand. He amassed like 15k of chips, one or two bounties, then all of sudden he start playing normally. Then after little while again, every hand allin and he was out before the paid places :Cheeky:. Maybe he was drinking and got sober for a while then again :Rofl:

Now i remembered there was simillar guy at Nebula 5e rebuy tournament. He bought at least 8 double rebuys[he bought some single rebuys too] while i was there and he didnt stop after he eliminate me with k9>a9. He shoved any2, every hand. Never seen anything like this bar some nanos and even there its a rarity. Everyone amassed gazillion chips over him and ofcourse it was me he did get out :Teardrop:  

Im tagging @JeppeL cause i think Unibet should look into this. Looked really weird like someone hacked into account or something. 

Not fully sure but the name of the player is Skurt3, if not checking who eliminate me should do the trick. Well, maybe it was just some high stakes player having fun at nano stakes.

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Stubbe-Unibet

Little more than a week ago there was this weird 1e UK satellite with 4eUK tickets that you cant use anywhere. Someone issued a 5eUK ticket into my account but instead of cancelling 4eUK {which i still have in my account] they cancel 5eMTT generic ticket. Didnt wanna bother staff earlier cause of Unibet Open. Can you look into that? Thank you

68702387_saturday1409.JPG.62a0e711e4b873008f0a71ed4d539031.JPG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Hey guys,

I never payed attention to this detail before, but any1 knows if excess chellenge points (let's say you have 117k, so 8k more until the next reward -> 17k excess CP) should or should not be kept between quarters?

Thanks!

• Like 1
Better to be lucky than good.

Excess points do not carry over and only god knows why this is actually the case.

The ironic side effect is that - once a player realizes he cannot reach the next milestone by the end of the quarter - it is better just to wait until the next quarter and then play.

A loyalty program that discourages players from playing is pure beauty. Must have been designed by relax gaming.

• Like 4

They carry over automatic if you get over 500000 but sucks anyway i got 860000 so for 40k more would of got 250 euro plus 250 euro bonus instead got:puking:

Moving forward i will be playing elsewhere more i would rather just pay less upfront ! 

If your playing N4 N10 cant really moan as its a good deal here but 25 to 100 for myself sucks :teardrop: shame as i like the software, Also like shopping at m+s but have to keep going back to asda 🤣  

• Like 3

@Esir wrote:

Am I even supposed to play against "the god" of poker? I left the table after taking this screenshot.

Capture.JPG.36b1920e3cdeed02d95bb4fb735f7d79.JPG 

@Esir 

It can't be the real godofpoker, he would not play a hand as good as A2s. :Rofl:

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Anyone noticed that Faling Star bounty holdem from 11;45cet and Shooting Star Omaha bounty from 12;45 changed its buyin from 1e to 2e with the same gtds that were met with 1e buyin? Well, with Omaha it was met with little more than 50% since the changing of gtd from 50e to 75e, but holdem met them always. Is this mistake or the new setup? If yes where is the 1e Shootng Star omaha bounty that i played almost everyday :scared: 

@RayL I thought the lineup would use some more of 1e omaha mtts, especially at the midday/evening and now its scrapped altogether. Please reply is this permanent change. Thx

@jerry wrote:

Anyone noticed that Faling Star bounty holdem from 11;45cet and Shooting Star Omaha bounty from 12;45 changed its buyin from 1e to 2e with the same gtds that were met with 1e buyin? Is this mistake or the new setup? If yes where is the 1e Shootng Star omaha bounty that i played almost everyday :scared: 

@RayL I thought the lineup wold use some more of 1e omaha mtts, especially at the midday/evening and now its scrapped altogether. Please reply is this permanent change. Thx

Hey @jerry  , there has been some small adjustments to the schedule where some minor buyin changes has ben done, the guarantee will obviously increase if the player supplied money goes up. Have a lookat this post where you find the updated schedule

@jerry wrote:

Anyone noticed that Faling Star bounty holdem from 11;45cet and Shooting Star Omaha bounty from 12;45 changed its buyin from 1e to 2e with the same gtds that were met with 1e buyin? Well, with Omaha it was met with little more than 50% since the changing of gtd from 50e to 75e, but holdem met them always. Is this mistake or the new setup? If yes where is the 1e Shootng Star omaha bounty that i played almost everyday :scared: 

@RayL I thought the lineup would use some more of 1e omaha mtts, especially at the midday/evening and now its scrapped altogether. Please reply is this permanent change. Thx

@jerry  "Faling Star bounty holdem from 11;45cet and Shooting Star Omaha bounty from 12;45" , both these now have increased guarantee

@Leo-Unibet

I dont have the privilege to look into that post. Will the 1e omaha shooting star will be scrapped from the lineup or it will be moved later? Since you can grind those 0,20e tickets from bonus shop that was my first to go to MTT with those tickets and the first MTT of the day if was able to get up on time 😏. If the 1e shooting star needed some alteration just make the gtd lower or even no gtds would work. This change is really unnecessary IMO.

• Like 1