The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@cris1285 wrote:

Is it possible to extend the bought bonus from the shop @JeppeL @RayL @Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet or @anyone? Not that i could loose much, im rather interested because im planning to buy a bigger bonus, but i was never fast enough (only furious...). 😃 

Ready to hit the NL400 tables?🤣 Please make a twitch coverage if yes.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

Is it possible to extend the bought bonus from the shop @JeppeL @RayL @Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet or @anyone? Not that i could loose much, im rather interested because im planning to buy a bigger bonus, but i was never fast enough (only furious...). 😃 

Ready to hit the NL400 tables?🤣 Please make a twitch coverage if yes.

The what? 🤣 At cashgames i feel like Titanic, leaks everywhere... 

I just have lots of satty tickets and bonuspoints, so a bonus on the side is always good. 

• Like 2

@SCOBY wrote:

😠 Every day this software passes, it also amazes me the players who play any cards and any bet. Deplorable I do not know what to play. It seems like online poker the same software at all sites. Before it seemed like the game unibet more real but now without words ....., two pairs always lose against two color or straight cards . The straight served on the flop loses almost certainly that the tower or the river goes full. This year I can count on my fingers how many times I have won with two pairs or with the serving straight on the flop. Everything I have lost. ..

Screenshot_20190913-002937.thumb.jpg.979dbd03f238ff8c51f51cad7a9f9d85.jpg

:Smirk:

Yes two paires,all in post flop

and turn+river straight.Bingooo for we....

🤣

Screenshot_20190917-123504.thumb.jpg.26eb6385f696ff80aef655bfc0bf9d73.jpg

@Kamon 

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY 

I agree with you 100%. now the river and turn gives straights and flushes in each hand. therefore, players who have nuts after the flop suffer. Yesterday I had 15 flips in a promo. 5 of them I lost against 4 card flushes. that's bull❤️♥️❤️

I used to like it too. but after this year

• Like 1

I have the impression that this software has something with me, because it is no longer a coincidence all these situations, I come to vomit when I know that always before entering the prizes it charges me.

🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20190917-171321.thumb.jpg.a15e63d14af98cb8cb1f9b23fbe3fe55.jpg

Screenshot_20190917-171328.thumb.jpg.06501a3ec53fcbee680921f1146ca550.jpg

Screenshot_20190917-172008.thumb.jpg.77264686476ede8363f973455abeb35e.jpg

simply a disastrous software version for me at the moment, but I have nothing to do because the other software accepted in my country I have excluded myself, so I have to accept this software to play and wait may come and turn. my time to win some online poker. It is time I do not post anything in this topic, because I see that if I comment more and more it charges me negatively. Much inspiration to all.

@SCOBY wrote:

Screenshot_20190917-172008.thumb.jpg.aef6b7fabbee7f117af30b1ad8ed9cb0.jpg

simply a disastrous software version for me at the moment, but I have nothing to do because the other software accepted in my country I have excluded myself, so I have to accept this software to play and wait may come and turn. my time to win some online poker. It is time I do not post anything in this topic, because I see that if I comment more and more it charges me negatively. Much inspiration to all.

@SCOBY  this is quite normal hand in Omaha, especially in multi-allin. I don't know why you blame software. You have 3 players with 4 cards in the hands. 44 it was one solution, any A and Q without 10 was bad for you. Even  J without pair(and A :)) on the board was against you - in omaha you have so many outs, you can easily check numbers on all streets . This is simply Omaha and freeroll :Wow:

• Like 3
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."