The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Not sure if this is the best thread. Just a bit of feedback for MTTs.

So the Asteroid tournament (I think but it doesn't matter) last night was 9-handed and paid 11 people. We went hand for hand at 12-left as it was the money bubble. Then we went hand for hand at 10-left as it was the final table bubble. The prizes were something like 13 euros for 10th and 15 euros for 9th, so it was unnecessary to go hand for hand at this point. 

If only people respected the hand for hand, but no, many of players even with hand for hand are using all the time. I admit this piss me off greatly 😉

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

😠 Every day this software passes, it also amazes me the players who play any cards and any bet. Deplorable I do not know what to play. It seems like online poker the same software at all sites. Before it seemed like the game unibet more real but now without words ....., two pairs always lose against two color or straight cards . The straight served on the flop loses almost certainly that the tower or the river goes full. This year I can count on my fingers how many times I have won with two pairs or with the serving straight on the flop. Everything I have lost. ..Screenshot_20190913-002937.thumb.jpg.f8b716310d3ac3aafc658ec6e402c648.jpg

:Smirk:

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Tickets [0,20e ones] dont work in centrolls. On first day they worked but yesterday and today only cash rebuy is working. When you click on the ticket rebuy window is vanishing but at the next hand you have the same amount of chips.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist