The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Hi,

wasnt sure where to post this so sorry if in wrong place. 

I recently purchased a €75 and €25 NLH. I was meant to get PLO tickets. Please could an admin on here correct my mistake and swap my NLH cash tickets for PLO. 

Stupid mistake by me. 

Thanks in advance 

@Westie wrote:

Hi,

wasnt sure where to post this so sorry if in wrong place. 

I recently purchased a €75 and €25 NLH. I was meant to get PLO tickets. Please could an admin on here correct my mistake and swap my NLH cash tickets for PLO. 

Stupid mistake by me. 

Thanks in advance 

@JeppeL @RayL @Stubbe-Unibet

All in preflop:

OneTiME.png.99a14f5b9e747e74506176304ef65572.png

• Like 7
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I know how you feel. Those open shoves with J3o when you sitting with AA on BB 😀 with A on the river but he flopped flush on the turn with one card :waterfall:. Then you hit top set, you try to slowplay a little only to see he hits bigger one, then one or two missed flushdraws, little overplayed by you cause youre checking big raises [cause of those damn aces] and last but not least one of few hands that you always overplay especially being down like set of AA or set of KK when you go straight ahead into oblivion no matter if there is street on the table without one card or flush. You just dont fold that no matter what 🤣. Then youre 20e or more down on nl4 and you DONT KNOW how did that happen.  

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

I know how you feel. Those open shoves with J3o when you sitting with AA on BB 😀 with A on the river but he flopped flush on the turn with one card :waterfall:. Then you hit top set, you try to slowplay a little only to see he hits bigger one, then one or two missed flushdraws, little overplayed by you cause youre checking big raises [cause of those damn aces] and last but not least one of few hands that you always overplay especially being down like set of AA or set of KK when you go straight ahead into oblivion no matter if there is street on the table without one card or flush. You just dont fold that no matter what 🤣. Then youre 20e or more down on nl4 and you DONT KNOW how did that happen.  

^ No!

It's more like:

- I join the table he has a 500 BBs stack, i assume he is crushing, then 2 orbits later I didn't play a pot vs him but he played 80% of the hands in some outragous manner with x4 - x10 opens pre. All BS ofc, but hes untouchable, so he wins every hand. I finally start playing pots with him and somehow he win's every hand vs me and loses to the others, who are so tight you can;t get it back. I lose 500 BBs to him and instead of saying hey, i reached my stop limit for today i burn 200 BBs more cuz i believed that he can;t really run that hot forever. Not saying i had the best hand everytime, but c'mon. 

- Had 2x 400 BBs Pots, same scenario where i squeez from the SB with QQ, he calls from the BTN, flop is J52 rainbow, i lead 50% he goes all-in and i ofc call (he is insane) his cards 75o, turn 5, river X. Second pot same scenario but I have 7s6s, flop is Tc8s5s and again i bet 50% he goes all-in, but this time he has a set of 88. 

- Some days you can;t do anything. 

- It doesn't matter in the end, tomorrow is another day.

- Enjoy my 700 BBs BRO!

giphy

• Like 2