The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@cris1285 wrote:

Im not sleepy yet. 250 GTD four for midnight anyone? Im in, lets go!

The first half an hour was very good, than like a desert, nothing at all. When i finally had good hands, even those let me down (AJ vs AK) and i experienced again, that KK is cursed (vs J8). Sleeping time, better luck tomorrow. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was talking about the one at 7 a.m.:))..Most likely it's just a local issue...I'll wait till later tonight when the new september missions and uo slot is added and check after

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Was talking about the one at 7 a.m.:))..Most likely it's just a local issue...I'll wait till later tonight when the new september missions and uo slot is added and check after

If you're Romanian, it's a local issue.  We had last minute concern that some of our promos were now not allowed under Romanian legisilation.  One of the consequences was that freerolls were hidden from Romanians overnight.  I'm pretty sure they'll be opened again this morning, but it depends on what the legal guys say when they're in the office in a bit.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

I dont remember what place, but i received 3 euros, so about 10th. The all-in time killed me. 😃

You know what, they dealt your missing K on my table... I had AQ, all-in right away. K2 (low stack) and KQ suited calls. Flop: Qxx turn x river K, hehe.

Congrats on your win, about 15-20 euros?  

Might be that this tournament will be canceled later on,because Sam moved his stream to his original day,wednesday ,and we did had a Squid Freeroll two day ago,so this tournament was forgotten in the poker lobby.

You forgot one letter to the pass :P

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"