Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taavetti90 Rank 9
Rank 9

@FreedoM wrote:

@Taavetti90  You do realize, just because you were crushing eons ago doesn't mean much. What was easy to achieve yesterday is harder today and it will be even harder tomorrow. Wink

Very true. Just tried to say pretty much that i have seen different side of variances trough the years. Nowdays im microgrinder 

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Filthy ticket hoarder Rofl

Przechwytywanie55.JPG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21
Rushbie Rank 21
Rank 21

The most action-packed table ever  Rockon

zzz.PNG

Spoiler
Edit. This is why  the community-element kicks in so well @Ray-Unibet .
These are all filled with sleepers for too many levels , and it just kills the  joy of the game Speechless
"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
poker tournament creep me out now days...the game run on the fifth wheels! all blood-related cousin lol
GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

@pittpitt wrote:
poker tournament creep me out now days...the game run on the fifth wheels! all blood-related cousin lol

Tournaments are scary, no doubt - esp. rebuys and esp. when after the addon every orbit there are at least 3-4 all-ins for ~50bb(some multiway).

They are usually won by some junkster who is a massive chip-leader, but after manages to bust half of the entrants even doesn't make it in the money HahaPuking

Some screens  in honour of the mighty BAJ7 Scared

They are in chronological order the replayer shows the time of the replay.

BAJ7  cpbcrx4AI Q6   T8s4-9.pngthe first big pot and he had Q6BAJ7 m3bc4bAI 54bb.pngmin.3bet usually shows strength or ...BAJ7 m3bcAI JT 54bb.pngnice river just before the addonBAJ7 lcirAI KJ 40bb.pngthen donate my chips to someone more lucky after addonBAJ7 r2.65cc2AIs.pngShoving and calling with Ax Kx Qx Jx...My My all-in was impatient, but he had A5, while Blackmiror JJ ...and the dude hit his straight of course Laugh

GothMoth Rank 19
Rank 19

Getting rivered these days/months in MTTs almost like @Merenitsu  Puking

No chance in the important ones esp. in the crucial moments:

AKvs77v33.png

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

LOL of the day Rofl 

Some idiots just should be banned from poker

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

A little warm-up for a possible new #MakeUsProud challenge! Laugh

Capture5.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"