The poker chit chat

JeppeL

:laugh:What's in the check is getting more and more nerves with this software version. Nothing is just like at first just coincidences and coincidences. I'm going to give with the screen when I see such combinations of caricatures. Exactly what you think less is winner. Deaf. I still have the thought of me to make money in such lies.

I play,Just freeroll and promotion .where I certainly have nothing to lose, my precious free time.Screenshot_20190527-134526.thumb.jpg.0c9052e083ae598c4d77c1ed683f0c6a.jpg

Screenshot_20190527-131042.thumb.jpg.c553434508a9b90cf44ca209ab31423f.jpg

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Just a waste of time these tournaments. Impossible what combinations can make the poker machine.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

20190528_092137.thumb.jpg.c431ac81957ec4360c28ca2787074a2f.jpg

Yes the online poker is just lucky.:laugh:

@Brocky wrote:

Scoby maybe you should try playing chess instead.

I do not want to comment on the opinions of anybody, It's just my opinion. After all everyone will be convinced that it's just luck when playing online.😉

• Like 1

It's a roller coaster of fortune.
In the good days you're up, and whatever cards you play with, the perfect ones come up in the right moment and help you win the pot, but in the bad days you get beaten even with the best holecards...
You can minimalize your loss, if you learn to manage bad days well :)

• Like 1

Bye bye Unibet. 4 months Doomswitch is enough. Weird feeling to almost lose daily 5 flips in row or 70/30. Its weird to see people ship gutshots and allways get there. Still somehow im 800e up this year playng micros but still, feels like im stuck.

Time to change site, fresh start :/

@Taavetti90 wrote:

Bye bye Unibet. 4 months Doomswitch is enough. Weird feeling to almost lose daily 5 flips in row or 70/30. Its weird to see people ship gutshots and allways get there. Still somehow im 800e up this year playng micros but still, feels like im stuck.

incredulous whats wrong with you GIF 

Five in a row, unbelievable. :Speechless:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Taavetti90 wrote:

I think the more important part is the daily five in a row. Btw checking the HH's would be the most interesting part of this.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I think the more important part is the daily five in a row. Btw checking the HH's would be the most interesting part of this.

Out of how many hands? Five in a row daily is absolutely nothing in the long run. Ask @Merenitsu. Or me. Or anyone who plays any sort of volume. All these that complain never seem to give any hard facts and figures, it's the natural default of poker players.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@psrquack wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Taavetti90 wrote:

I lose my 70/30s thirty times out of a hundred and loses my 50/50 flips 50% of the time, Its ridiculous :Rofl::Rofl:

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

1 h 45 min this man got AA 5 or more times Ak 4 or more times + very often hade good hands, but i got Ak 1 Time for this time. Ofcouse  

this man go all in every hand / i folding all 1 h 45 min with 102 103/ Can anyone answer why such a difference in the ranges

sense to play poker if i don't play

706107197_whatthis.thumb.png.397bbf280a3ae308ce57291e2ba31cf9.png