The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@jerry   you know, you must quickly increase value to 8-12€ then with 2-3tables goes fast ::)  today i had one in my hand but i made stupid mistake :/

But i agree Omaha Freerolls should have Omaha tickets.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Livertool, we're looking into this. Unfortunately we're limited to these two solutions right now:

- The current one where we pay out tickets equal to the buyin until there's enough for one extra target ticket

- Until there's enough for an additional target ticket, pay out cash to the position

The last one just can't be applied to all tournaments - we e.g. don't want a situation where you can get almost 2k in cash in the Unibet Open final, and we generally don't want money to "escape" the UO/UK tour system (we need every penny :D). For generic MTT tickets the second option could and probably should be applied though.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, we're looking into this. Unfortunately we're limited to these two solutions right now:

- The current one where we pay out tickets equal to the buyin until there's enough for one extra target ticket

- Until there's enough for an additional target ticket, pay out cash to the position

The last one just can't be applied to all tournaments - we e.g. don't want a situation where you can get almost 2k in cash in the Unibet Open final, and we generally don't want money to "escape" the UO/UK tour system (we need every penny :D). For generic MTT tickets the second option could and probably should be applied though.

Ok. I can understand it with uo/uk satelites cause peeps want to grind those but normal tournaments not so much. Rather get nothing at all than buy in back and no profit. Well don't but do, you get what i mean :laugh:

@Livertool For me this can stay. I mean you have 100% return and people are really crazy when they are break even and play really wide. The more paid places the better IMO. Also with 0.80e the bubble would be so much longer than it is now (you will have two bubbles, one for 0.80e one for ticket). It would be really bad change.

Changes are need in freeroll paid places not in those ticket mtts.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Livertool  Thats what i mean. No one really care about those 0.20 so there is no bubble for it. With 0.80 this little mtt would be just too long for me. Its too long now too, i would use faster blinds 😏

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@Livertool  Thats what i mean. No one really care about those 0.20 so there is no bubble for it. With 0.80 this little mtt would be just too long for me. Its too long now too, i would use faster blinds 😏

Tournament lasted 63 minutes. Between bubble and ticket we played probly about 20 minutes so i don't quite follow that reasoning. 

Imo just stupid to play to get your buy in back, especially with low ones where you don't get any bonuspoints for your buy in.

But now peeps who play the games with BP-tix, the 0.20€ got from that can be used for 20x1cent flips for example. Bet there are players who might like it that way.
The blinds could be easily dropped to 3min instead of 4min, tho. With 20rounds (like the previous lasted about) it'd shorten the game with that 20min.. Idk, gladly would have atleast the buyin back every time when playing :laugh:

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

We generally don't want money to "escape" the UO/UK tour system (we need every penny :D).

rs_500x214-150415095549-Rq7GML4

Add the 250s to the ticket exchanges and and I've got over 1 K in tikiets sitting here just waiting to play...

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

Is it always this foolish paytable these days with tikiet hunting? Why not 0.8€ for 6th place?

pay.JPG.c3cf00a4d35a0d66c97c622a5d440b4c.JPG

@Livertool this is a good solution especially in satellites. If yor're grinding those a lot  and you have decent ITM then your tickets have nice value in long term.  @Stubbe-Unibet  I would not change it, it is good  for recs and not only.

@jerry wrote:

@jerry  if someone dont care about 0.2 so it is good  for you.  Long?  i have idea  increase  number of these satelittes : 4 in 1 hour,  and the problem disappears. we can have ie. 2 slow  and 2 turbos  or 4 without change.

Yup, what ever works for those who play more. I don't, so it isn't that big deal to me. Playing to get your buy in back just isn't what i have been used to, bad value for time spent. Like said, i can understand it in grinders pov though.