The poker chit chat

JeppeL

:jazzhands:🤣🤣🤣River river and river fcckScreenshot_20190406-233810.thumb.jpg.cc28eead0821e7e8846a87d8df6fec5f.jpg

this software looks more and more like the one from 8 ..... We're going to see how the last book changes ... from one color to another .Dezastruos ,is time for one break for me.Nothing for me win at the poker .

Screenshot_20190406-233735.thumb.jpg.daf85b5098a89b45bb0a750c7ec5f3e3.jpg

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@girts5 wrote:

703973568_Screenshot2019-04-08at09_10_09.png.480d0a6ab89a811b457ec197ab7e205c.png

Seems like a lot of guys here are disgusted by wet pussssies! But that's OK, Unibet is very inclusive! 👍

On another note, can anybody here recommend me a youtube/twitch streamer for micro pot limit Omaha content? Preferably playing on Unibet, but that's not really important. More important would be a streamer that's actually watchable in the mold of @MathrimC. You know, limited amount of tables, clear and calm voice, explaining his thoughts and so on...Not gonna waste my time on some Eastern Euro 12-tabling, screaming into low budget microphones in broken English, playing techno music at full volume! :laugh:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

On another note, can anybody here recommend me a youtube/twitch streamer for micro pot limit Omaha content? Preferably playing on Unibet, but that's not really important. More important would be a streamer that's actually watchable in the mold of @MathrimC. You know, limited amount of tables, clear and calm voice, explaining his thoughts and so on...Not gonna waste my time on some Eastern Euro 12-tabling, screaming into low budget microphones in broken English, playing techno music at full volume! :laugh:

@WuDu 

I doubt there are any better for educational purposes that JNandez:

https://www.twitch.tv/jnandezpoker

He is far from micro's though, and you probably already knew about him, but anyways...

I can't name anyone streaming micro plo, but haven't been watching much twitch poker recently, so there may be some new names.

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu 

I doubt there are any better for educational purposes that JNandez:

https://www.twitch.tv/jnandezpoker

He is far from micro's though, and you probably already knew about him, but anyways...

I can't name anyone streaming micro plo, but haven't been watching much twitch poker recently, so there may be some new names.

@Purps :Thumbsup:

Thanks for the answer. This Nandez dude radiates a strong "used car salesman" vibe, not sure I can support that by clicking on his videos! :Rofl: But the archived live streams have good quality, so I might check one out. Having said that, I'm still looking more for content on the micro level where you cannot be too nitty in your approach...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

Do you have any information waht happened with the avatar in the client's bottom left corner @Stubbe-Unibet ? I currently have a giant egg on that place.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Instant-browser-poker-not-good/idc-p/237183

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@psrquack wrote:

How the ticket hunt is going @cris1285 ? We were table ducks in arms at freerolls in the previous days.

@psrquack , yep i saw you on the 18:15 freeroll, on saturday i think. I dont play much freerolls as before, its not really motivating when there are 750 people and 7 ITM, however i like the bounties. But the 10 am and the 22 pm tournaments have no bounties, there are only two omaha editions (and one is too late), so really im not in the mood to play them. I played 1-2 a day recently... but i need to boost the bankroll for the upcoming UOS, so i should move my duckass 🤣 I got one ticket last week, a CG ticket on the late omaha, not much. 

You are doing good in your "Third attempt", just get the duck out of the betting site :laugh:

• Like 1