The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu, I've got a request with Relax for a change to the way notifications are shown + an option to disable them. I don't have an estimate yet, but it's something we're aware of and I agree it has to change

@Stubbe-Unibet  is it possible to get some patch notes every time a new version is released so we can give some feedback on it? And maybe your thoughts behind the changes.

I see v2.28.0 removed the color coding from streets history and previous hand which I think is not a good change. 

• Like 1
Better to be lucky than good.

@WuDu wrote:

@JeppeL  @RayL 

Guys, you have to do something about the notifications for the high hand promo. I mean, it's great that "fruitcake69 wins the high hand promo with some kind of straight flush", but I'm usually 6-tabling and every 20 minutes or so these notifications completely block the view of the opponent sitting at the top of the table.

Totally agree!

@Esir wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu, I've got a request with Relax for a change to the way notifications are shown + an option to disable them. I don't have an estimate yet, but it's something we're aware of and I agree it has to change

@Stubbe-Unibet  is it possible to get some patch notes every time a new version is released so we can give some feedback on it? And maybe your thoughts behind the changes.

I see v2.28.0 removed the color coding from streets history and previous hand which I think is not a good change. 

Yes, will start posting these. Have been in workshops with Relax the entire week, so didn't have much time to post anything this time. I'm not sure if the color coding is an intentional change or a mistake - I don't have anything about that in the release notes, so it's likely the latter.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

+1 for disabling popups, very annoying!!!

also now with the bootcamp, top 50 paid

i'm fine with full time grinders also getting their piece of the promo pie, but kind of frustrating to see those bootcamp popups when u know you have 0% chance to get any of that due to low volume and stakes...

pls disable popup option ASAP :)

@wwaanneess, the "disable pop up" setting is already in the development road map, however it's not the first order of business. It will take a bit of time to develop and implement but the guys have already logged in the "to do" list. :)

Former Community Moderator

I'm pretty close to quitting poker. Not really like giving up but not sure if this is worth it anymore. Im up like 400e this year, but have put so much time to playing its not very good. Lately winning a flip feels like its surreal and i was so lucky. :dissatisfied: I like unibet and atleast used to like poker and understand there is variance but not sure if i enjoy playing this game anymore. Thanks for great community though. Good luck everyone!

@psrquack wrote:

Is it possible to clear all my challenge points @JeppeL , @RayL ? I want to make a new start form the quarter change and I don't want to get added challenge points based on the last quarter activity.

Double checked on this one for you @psrquack and we can't manually reset the points for an individual, they do get reset on the 1st of april though :)

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

Just got out with 88<64 in anniversary freeroll. Been a bit short but the BB who got me checked had like 2.5 of my stack so it was NO FOOKIN WAY IN THE UNIVERSE he should check with that garbage. Anyway, im kinda pissed cause this is one of those big value freerolls from Unibet. Good luck for guys that are still playing 👍.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist