Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

I think you have to have passion for poker to be ambassador. The short sets that i watched their stream (just to get pwCheeky) i didnt see that at all.

From DaVintsi you can see straight away that he loves the game and is willing to stream/talk/teach about it and so on and maybe get some new players.

So maybe it was strategic mistake from unibet which they corrected?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Livertool  agree. Like Espen said:  People like watching MTT's runs. it is not a bad thing to let your ambassadors play during a stream games on other pokerooms, especially in MTTs. Instead of Djarii and similar i would like to see Maestro, Lee Lawrenson. But again :  app and offer  and little field  increase.  Give some tools for regs  or recs with some  aproach to game:  download the hands from  daily sessions  in a format that can be used in popular software etc. 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

For me would be enough answer the business secret too, but it would be awesome having it and won't acting like the LC when they promise to mail you and somehow they forgot it. Btw it's very interesting to see how they turned the focus from online gamers to other groups.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@psrquack, all contracts expired and new ones had to be negotiated. If we couldn't reach an agreement, new contracts weren't signed. Can't really say any more than that Smile
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Does anyone know what expiration date a general €1 ticket have if you won it via €0.20 qualifier? I need that information for my further plans. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

Does anyone know what expiration date a general €1 ticket have if you won it via €0.20 qualifier? I need that information for my further plans. Thanks in advance.

If you are here could you help me out @Patric-Unibet? Thank you!

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack 

If you are talking about the normal 1 EUR MTT tickets, they are valid for 7 days.

Thanks

0 Likes
Farseer Rank 12
Rank 12
Any updates for UOS, mainly interested about days? Since so much stuff running up it would be more likely that I would participate if I could try to get proper time reserved and allocated for that series.

I guess other people like to know it as well.
0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
_TomeR_ Rank 10
Rank 10

And none of them is me, so there must be at least one more TomeR somewhere down in the list... Smile
My poker alias is almost "-TomeR-" .

0 Likes