The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Hello Yeppe

unibet I really can't wait any more please can you inform me what is happening with my withdraws. Everyone else has received money already. I been waiting since 8 of February it's one month ago. please contact me as soon as possible. I have sent messages also yesterday.

thank you

Is it just me or does anyone else find constant table changes and waiting annoying in turbo tournaments? There can be 2-3 level changes between you fold and before you can play again. Don´t remember that happening so much with other softwares. Then again i don´t play so much anymore so maybe time has sweetened my memory :D

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I wonder how many ambassador left Unibet in the past months. Is it possible to have any news about the reasons @JeppeL, @RayL?

"Hotted" just left unibet, joined partypoker instead. Massive win for unibet, i didnt really see this guy streaming poker. 

Yep, me too. Davitsche is the only ambassador who streams regularly. Btw Daiva, Dbergie and Djarii also left the company. It seems they fired the esport section.

• Like 1

@psrquack   its normal thing people come and go  :) Somtimes this is money, sometimes other things. But when it comes to typical poker players, PartyPoker is very active in this field recently. I predict that this year Unibet in the poker area will look decent. But first:  App and building offer in all sections (mtt's,sng's, cashgames).

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I think you have to have passion for poker to be ambassador. The short sets that i watched their stream (just to get pw😏) i didnt see that at all.

From DaVintsi you can see straight away that he loves the game and is willing to stream/talk/teach about it and so on and maybe get some new players.

So maybe it was strategic mistake from unibet which they corrected?

• Like 1

@Livertool  agree. Like Espen said:  People like watching MTT's runs. it is not a bad thing to let your ambassadors play during a stream games on other pokerooms, especially in MTTs. Instead of Djarii and similar i would like to see Maestro, Lee Lawrenson. But again :  app and offer  and little field  increase.  Give some tools for regs  or recs with some  aproach to game:  download the hands from  daily sessions  in a format that can be used in popular software etc. 

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

For me would be enough answer the business secret too, but it would be awesome having it and won't acting like the LC when they promise to mail you and somehow they forgot it. Btw it's very interesting to see how they turned the focus from online gamers to other groups.

Any updates for UOS, mainly interested about days? Since so much stuff running up it would be more likely that I would participate if I could try to get proper time reserved and allocated for that series.

I guess other people like to know it as well.

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

@Patsgnome you can see the tournaments in the lobby the day they play, there's a 50UO every day at 19CET I believe, and on sunday they start from 15:00 CET and there's plenty during the day 

Thanks @FeelsBadMan 

Are the ones on Sunday a better structure perhaps? The daily one I just played is a bit of a crapshoot with 4min blinds, would expect a better structure for such a high buyin.

@JeppeL  @RayL 

Guys, you have to do something about the notifications for the high hand promo. I mean, it's great that "fruitcake69 wins the high hand promo with some kind of straight flush", but I'm usually 6-tabling and every 20 minutes or so these notifications completely block the view of the opponent sitting at the top of the table.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

It's the same with the blind levels going up notification blocking the top player, most annoying when they call an all in and I can't see their cards.:teardrop:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png