cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

How disgusting. PukingPukingPuking

Paid the BB twice in a row as shortstack, obviously blinded out 3 before the tikiet. Luckily it was a freeroll only, but i was the bubbleboy in the falling star also just an hour ago, so feelsbadman... 

bb.pngbb2.pngobviously.png

gichi Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet

hello,

why i have no acces for Double trouble ? i lost more than 20 for sure at cash games . can you please check and let me know why //

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

What kind of freeroll is freeroll with buy in???

pok.PNG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
@gichi, I've checked the last few weeks and there is no activity in Cash games I'm afraid. Please note that Hexapro losses don't count towards Double Trouble freerolls.

/Ray
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet

You look a lot like Häkkinen, should have kicked that waitress out of pic though Tongue

Thanks @Livertool, I get that allot tbh. Very Happy Waitress is kinda cute as well though Rofl

gichi Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet

isnt slots a cash game ?

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

Thanks @Livertool, I get that allot tbh. Very Happy Waitress is kinda cute as well though Rofl

No doubt, must do modelling as side job Very Happy I bet you had fair share of rally english like race was good but car was bad and so on. (sorry, bit off topic)

0 Likes

@gichi, it reffers to poker Cash Game losses
Cash.PNG

0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

This is a fck up soft, my opinion after playing this sick game called Hexa is that the soft decides the winner before the game begins and no matter how u play or what cards u have, u can't win

6.png5.png4.png2.png3.png1.png

on the 5euro table that guy was sitting out a few times and suddntly went all in every time and won

RIDICULOUS!!!!Puking