Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

@jerry wrote:

1-2k new players here and software probably will explode Secret

I am afraid 500 more players and poker client would be dead,frozen! Scared

yeah,must agree with you guys,experienced that today and is really frustrating.
Like I mentioned in my "one year with UNibet" post,I am afraid it is due to a bad server.
But are we willing to give our money to UNibet for a better server? More rake?

@Leo-Unibet,do you considering adding one more pop-up window/panel that would have our registrated MTT tournaments? Current situation is chaotic! We have all relevant informations under one tab and it is very tough to handle.If new window/panel would make softwer havier,could you add a "pop-up" option on each tournament that we are register.
I am thinking of a place next to X.

Not related to above,do you @Leo-Unibet considering moving "Supernova" two hours earlier.Think that 17:00CET is perfect time,with 3:15h late reg. players can jump in and still will not be affected.Aim would be to "shorter" that tournament till 2:00-2:30AM because currently it last till 4:00-4:30AM.It is a problem to those who works on monday and also players would be more fresh at the final table,where all matters.
Money is big over there,but are not some life changing.

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

The description doesn't match with the buyin. We need you @Leo-Unibet.

buyin.png

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@XY wrote:

@jerry wrote:

1-2k new players here and software probably will explode Secret

I am afraid 500 more players and poker client would be dead,frozen! Scared

yeah,must agree with you guys,experienced that today and is really frustrating.
Like I mentioned in my "one year with UNibet" post,I am afraid it is due to a bad server.
But are we willing to give our money to UNibet for a better server? More rake?

@Leo-Unibet,do you considering adding one more pop-up window/panel that would have our registrated MTT tournaments? Current situation is chaotic! We have all relevant informations under one tab and it is very tough to handle.If new window/panel would make softwer havier,could you add a "pop-up" option on each tournament that we are register.
I am thinking of a place next to X.

Not related to above,do you @Leo-Unibet considering moving "Supernova" two hours earlier.Think that 17:00CET is perfect time,with 3:15h late reg. players can jump in and still will not be affected.Aim would be to "shorter" that tournament till 2:00-2:30AM because currently it last till 4:00-4:30AM.It is a problem to those who works on monday and also players would be more fresh at the final table,where all matters.
Money is big over there,but are not some life changing.

@XY We are aware of the load issues we experience lately due to a increase in activity. Actions to have the issue fixed is taken and we will "soon" see a much smoother poker experience.   

The start time for Supernova is good, teh runtime is 8h with some small variations, so it finishes about 03:00CET, and if you lasted that long you are top two in the tournament, being a bit tired the day after will not be a problem, trust me Smile
Normally we reach the final table between 1:30-2:00cet , that's not bad either. With 19 as start tiem no one has to rush home Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for your idea with the pop up for registered tournaments, we will concider it!

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
MeX10K Rank 10
Rank 10
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

@Ja-z-Polszyyou have no shame to take that money??? RoflJa-z.png

end.png

Good game,I guess?!  Teardrop

Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

@XY Cmon Rofl i played that crazy events only for points (39 players in this one Puking). In these events you need more lucky than brain Very Happy 

Good game !

Veni,Vidi,Vici
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Hey @cris1285, was it you next to me almost half of the tourney at the Omaha freeroll? If yes congrats to the ticket!

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack wrote:

Hey @cris1285, was it you next to me almost half of the tourney at the Omaha freeroll? If yes congrats to the ticket!

Yep, i guess so, i love ducking around when its omaha freeroll.Laugh But to be honest i didnt recognise you until the very end, i was pretty busy with other things. I believe you got a ticket too, right? Make it cash duck! Popeye

svante5 Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi

Don´t know is this right path, but some feedback to Unibet poker. Also like to hear others opions too.

-Tuorney poker breaks too short. Break starts when hand is going on and if you are playing, not much time left after hand.

-Cash games sit out when you have many tables. When you time out one, all goes sit out. Did not find a way to change that.

0 Likes