The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Are problems with lobby unsolveable? Whats the problem? Code, server, money, better admins? Anyone know? Today played some added hyper and if lobby worked i would knew that one player left and i would at least get my 2e back from card dead MTT. Lobby showed more than 20 people so i shoved A2 from UTG lost and became stupid bubble boy at 14th place :teardrop:. Now way i would shove that if i knew only one player left cause i had like 2.5BB.  Yeah, i should have opened second table and count people manually then count also manually how many are places paid but played some 5 other tables and there was no time or place for it. 

1-2k new players here and software probably will explode 🤫

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

I am afraid 500 more players and poker client would be dead,frozen! :scared:

yeah,must agree with you guys,experienced that today and is really frustrating.

Like I mentioned in my "one year with UNibet" post,I am afraid it is due to a bad server.

But are we willing to give our money to UNibet for a better server? More rake?

@Leo-Unibet,do you considering adding one more pop-up window/panel that would have our registrated MTT tournaments? Current situation is chaotic! We have all relevant informations under one tab and it is very tough to handle.If new window/panel would make softwer havier,could you add a "pop-up" option on each tournament that we are register.

I am thinking of a place next to X.

Not related to above,do you @Leo-Unibet considering moving "Supernova" two hours earlier.Think that 17:00CET is perfect time,with 3:15h late reg. players can jump in and still will not be affected.Aim would be to "shorter" that tournament till 2:00-2:30AM because currently it last till 4:00-4:30AM.It is a problem to those who works on monday and also players would be more fresh at the final table,where all matters.

Money is big over there,but are not some life changing.

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

@jerry wrote:

I am afraid 500 more players and poker client would be dead,frozen! :scared:

yeah,must agree with you guys,experienced that today and is really frustrating.

Like I mentioned in my "one year with UNibet" post,I am afraid it is due to a bad server.

But are we willing to give our money to UNibet for a better server? More rake?

@Leo-Unibet,do you considering adding one more pop-up window/panel that would have our registrated MTT tournaments? Current situation is chaotic! We have all relevant informations under one tab and it is very tough to handle.If new window/panel would make softwer havier,could you add a "pop-up" option on each tournament that we are register.

I am thinking of a place next to X.

Not related to above,do you @Leo-Unibet considering moving "Supernova" two hours earlier.Think that 17:00CET is perfect time,with 3:15h late reg. players can jump in and still will not be affected.Aim would be to "shorter" that tournament till 2:00-2:30AM because currently it last till 4:00-4:30AM.It is a problem to those who works on monday and also players would be more fresh at the final table,where all matters.

Money is big over there,but are not some life changing.

@XY We are aware of the load issues we experience lately due to a increase in activity. Actions to have the issue fixed is taken and we will "soon" see a much smoother poker experience.   

The start time for Supernova is good, teh runtime is 8h with some small variations, so it finishes about 03:00CET, and if you lasted that long you are top two in the tournament, being a bit tired the day after will not be a problem, trust me 😃

Normally we reach the final table between 1:30-2:00cet , that's not bad either. With 19 as start tiem no one has to rush home Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for your idea with the pop up for registered tournaments, we will concider it!

• Like 1