The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Nestabear  good idea.. i think also that with 0.2e qualifiers now is pretty decent  ...  but still missing route ;

ie.  0.4e -> 2e -> 10e -> 50e 

because of this, I did not play at the LOW level or maybe even some HIGH.

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Nestabear Nice steady progress for a shot at the higher one would be nice but is 10 x 1e for a shot too much? :wonder:

It's up to the player I suppose @GR1ZZL3R.

What I'm suggesting is a route from 1c you can eventually, if you play good enough,  end up in the UOS final yeah.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Hi

I have a quick question.

Hopefully a Unibet rep will notice.

When will the registration start for tonights UOS 4 Champ freeroll.

I received a UOS 3 champ freeroll ticket yesterday.

I opened the client a while ago and it has been changed to a UOS 4 Champ freeroll ticket but it is still no good for registration.

I suspect every would-be participant has the same problem because nobody has registered.

@JeppeL 

• Like 1

@KampelaFace wrote:

Hi

I have a quick question.

Hopefully a Unibet rep will notice.

When will the registration start for tonights UOS 4 Champ freeroll.

I received a UOS 3 champ freeroll ticket yesterday.

I opened the client a while ago and it has been changed to a UOS 4 Champ freeroll ticket but it is still no good for registration.

I suspect every would-be participant has the same problem because nobody has registered.

@JeppeL 

@KampelaFace You can use that tournament, the registration opens a few hours before the tournament start

• Like 1

@Patsgnome There is a "how to" on screenshots in the help and support section but it looks a bit complicated to me, try you-tube but if you're struggling come back and we'll do a walk through.

I was acomplete "newbie" at computer stuff when I joined this forum but it's amazing what you can pick up. GL 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Patsgnome There is a "how to" on screenshots in the help and support section but it looks a bit complicated to me, try you-tube but if you're struggling come back and we'll do a walk through.

I was acomplete "newbie" at computer stuff when I joined this forum but it's amazing what you can pick up. GL 👍

Thanks will have a look there tomorrow, time to shoot away some UOS Showdown frustration at PUBG for now ;)

• Like 1