The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Farseer wrote:

Missed UOS high event because software lobby bugged + in addition lost critical seconds (because bug took a while) because after regging to low event passed a bonus threshold and stupid announcement came over to high lobby and forced me to my profile section.

@Farseer  when this happened to you? I've had such issues because of which had to late-reg the Monday UOS tourneys. My play was suboptimal as I wanted to play from the start of these...

@Patric-Unibet  , @Leo-Unibet  you should make something to prevent such things. The various bugs are almost daily occurence lately, especially the infamous tournaments' lobby-bug when the positions ans stack sizes are not displayed properly and even some busted players are still shown as playing :speechless:

The other regular bug is when the time when next level begin isn't displayed which is crucial at the late stages of the turbo MTTs near the bubble.That combined with the messed up lobby makes the optimal play harder for the players that pay attention to such details.

I made two screenshots when no MTTs were visible at all:

551663251_noMTTs.thumb.png.86d2a81f78ee843865872b8afbefe2bc.png

1963260306_InvalidDate.thumb.png.4e14ba1d5ba864410109b5a00ce7e121.png

How, why, how, why, why, how??? Pathetic that i have deep run only in the Hexapro cent flip, where i received some moniz and a 2$ Hexa tikiet. Usually is other way around, nothing in flips, and couple of ITM`s - of course not today when its a mission :puking: I will maybe give a chance on a satty later, if not, just let it go. #cursed

313997054_ScreenShot2018-12-13at19_50_31.png.9bb19ce861aea2bdd1e153650e556826.png

• Like 1

It was funny last night , I had to get the mission which was to get ITM in one tourney . I have never experienced so many bad beats in a few hours.  Nope I did not take a screenshot of them , to busy playing .  

But out of memory , I was dealt  AA twice and  hit a set on the flop and still lost to flush on the river twice. Straight vs Flush  , even managed to flop a full house and lost on the river . 

You think it's rigged , but I know it's variance . Anyway the very last tournament I played I cashed in and mission accomplished . Just cost me a small fortune. 

• Like 3

@startelver wrote:

It was funny last night , I had to get the mission which was to get ITM in one tourney . I have never experienced so many bad beats in a few hours.  Nope I did not take a screenshot of them , to busy playing .  

But out of memory , I was dealt  AA twice and  hit a set on the flop and still lost to flush on the river twice. Straight vs Flush  , even managed to flop a full house and lost on the river . 

You think it's rigged , but I know it's variance . Anyway the very last tournament I played I cashed in and mission accomplished . Just cost me a small fortune. 

I had the same, so got the mission done on the very last attempt - again, i like last minute. :laugh: Anyways, what matters is the profit and the green letters 😃

• Like 2

Just an idea for the next UOS.

I've seen in the lobby the Two Added Superqualifier TIX FLIP for  1.

I did have a go @ one of them... but for Rec players like me, with minimum bankroll, its just to much to risk.

Please for the next UOS, can we maybe have a steps satellites in the lobby. It would give Rec players a chance to ?

for example :- 

Route 1

Step1 - 10c buy-in for a 1 ticket tourney

Step2 - 1 buy-in for a €10 ticket tourney

Step 3 - €10 buy-in for a €100 ticket enrty into the €100 000 UOS Final torney

Route 2

Step1 - 10c buy-in for a 1 ticket

Step2 - 1 buy-in for a €4 ticket

Step 3 - €4 buy-in for a €25 ticket

Step 3 - €25buy-in for a €100 ticket enrty into the €100 000 UOS Final.

or something along those lines....

I think it will bring in more prize money & more players !

@JeppeL @Patric-Unibet @Leo-Unibet @startelver @YlarP @Boby @Elukka12 @BroederTuck @pinki @Michelle293 @YlarP @Babyjcc2828 @Merenitsu @4soul

• Like 6
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !