The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@zsirk wrote:

I think that early register for the freerolls was not the best idea. A lot of people register and who really playing is maybe 30%. register open 15 min before the start was much better. But thats just my opinion.

Probably not.

Freerolls get cluttered by freeroll hunters too. Better in my opinion if they would have 1 cent buy-in (or at least open for registration very late).

Missed UOS high event because software lobby bugged + in addition lost critical seconds (because bug took a while) because after regging to low event passed a bonus threshold and stupid announcement came over to high lobby and forced me to my profile section.

giphy

I just hate Unibet software. And I don't understand why all the different lobby problems haven't been fixed, they've been around since launch. Last time my UOS was destroyed because late registration closed early.

Now this, probably costing me hundreds of euros in EV as I was 9th in High and 4th in Overall leaderboard before today despite super awful run. Next time I will probably skip UOS unless lobby problems´are fixed.

• Like 1