The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@BillyR23 wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Tonko doesn't look like a donor to me.🤣

I'm praying he gets KK at some point and I'll misclik all in with any 2... we all know what will happen 🤣

1211386125_kkcursepart1.jpg.037f897f562926cb1f725c436247780a.jpg680503852_kkcursepart2.jpg.8fce51bb7a57a48f4e051af2c142420b.jpg

Tonko left the table and a really fun player came instead, wish me luck and please don't give me KK 🤣

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I'm checking all the social media outlets, but not finding the Poker Wonderland Freeroll Password anywhere... & I've got a bunch of tables open. If anyone finds it please register me also 🤣

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@startelver wrote:

I was almost ready for Day 2 in the main and then some idiot decides to call my all-in  QQ  with AJ  , he was not even monster stack so just don't get it. Of course an A on flop.   Good night. 

Same cards, same tournament but me holding AJ (3-bet'd all-in CO vs. btn). Of course I couldn't win with AJ.

Huge Sunday, and my only cash comes from 25 cent rebuy. Still playing it, these nano events should have far quicker blinds since they have largest fields too.

Know where to run, -400€ day or so. Leaderboard is pretty much in the ruins after 5 losing days as is my profit from Monday drained down the drain.

• Like 2