The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@RayL  what is happening with the graphics on the client? It feels a little od with the way cars are being dealt on the table game.Sometimes the cards are beeing dealt from left side,sometimes right,above and like are coming from my side

it can be disturbing, I hope it will change 😞

• Like 1

@kasperi wrote:

Logged in today and got notification that i have received ticket to 750€ tournament. Anyway can't see any tournaments where i can use it?

750_tournament.png.b22fbc8826f1b061b0570cb03c1fda8e.png

Don't really know what were the requirements to get a ticket. But the private freeroll tournament was yesterday. In fact there were three of them "500 Bronze, 750 Silver and 1000 Gold" and they had under 20 players each. Maybe they will run today also or there were one time deal, don't really know more info then this. 😃

• Like 1

What is more important in poker, the math or the variance.

Someone thinks the math is more imnportant and told me if the UK 1 cent flip qualifiers had 54 or less players I have to register on it, because I have to win my table (9 players) and because it is a flip i have 1/9 chance for a win with any two cards, so I will win a ticket after every 9 cent I invested in( 6 tickets could be win). Variance teached me that 1000 MTT's isn't a long term.

• Like 1

This software is totally ...:laugh:, it's impossible to win anything, it's just ruined everything, just for fun. I'm sorry I praised it so much. But that's just fun.Screenshot_20181123-211526.thumb.jpg.3f50d867044483fcda3d33ecfc639f7d.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-212141.thumb.jpg.8d971a10add13ee1c26018be43530e4c.jpg

Screenshot_20181123-212302.thumb.jpg.3feb21170766da24ef33d5657a64b0ea.jpg

How to pay with these cards is all an enigma to me. and I can only say that these players are predictors and I think they are very rich. I think it is not a problem for them to predict lottery numbers. .... fck

:Rofl::Rofl::Rofl:

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

UNREALL al AAces craked 😞  I have the impression that the soft picks random 1-2 players who no matter what u can't beat them  always higher stacks wins because the soft is pushing the game to finish so the players  would play more and more

8.thumb.png.7b206c8c67b220d734d36a9e30962c14.png9.thumb.png.dc8e63646bddb53a4d5806d323e4fb84.png

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

What is more important in poker, the math or the variance.

Someone thinks the math is more imnportant and told me if the UK 1 cent flip qualifiers had 54 or less players I have to register on it, because I have to win my table (9 players) and because it is a flip i have 1/9 chance for a win with any two cards, so I will win a ticket after every 9 cent I invested in( 6 tickets could be win). Variance teached me that 1000 MTT's isn't a long term.

Yes, @psrquack it is not, 10 000 are already more close to it :wow:

However it's impossible to acquire adequate result when playing so much MTTs takes an year and only if you are a grinding beast :laugh:

During the course of playing so much tourneys it is inevitabily that your results won't represent your real form, as your playstyle changes, the opponents' one too. Many other variables are much different from the beginning too.

And the variance could be devastating or beneficial which depends much more on luck than more players are able to comprehend.

For example: you win a flip to €10 Supernova Qualifier the 1st time you try this pure luck format. Then register and win the qualifier. And at your first ever Supernova it happens to be tripled up and in the first levels which makes you a almost a chipleader. Later after losing with QQvAK(the other big one)vA6 and down to ~10bb and 105/105 :teardrop:

But stealing with all-ins  almost every hand  at a very passive table somewhat recover you to the point beyond push/fold.

Then as you have the image and KK the all-in is a good decision - insta call by the player with equal to your stack and he shows... T2o :wow: the curse didn't work this night and you double your stack to an average size ~10 players before the bubble.

Then with stalling, observing the other tables and few non-risky steals you are in the money - €300 from €2 and even bigger than your BR atm. But that's not enough player after player bust and after 1-2hrs the FT and 7of 9 . Playing like a total nit letting the maniacs to bust each other you finish 5th for ~€1400 🆒

Yes it was me at my first Supernova, but it could be everyone with just plenty of luck, nerves and a little poker knowledge 😃

I wrote this mainly to show how the ROI could skyrocket when the right circumstances and the chance are present.

Now Imagine the 1000 MTTs with €5 average buy-in without this great result or better the graph which gets as high as possible after the great win which is 5-6 times bigger than your bigger ones(€200-€300) during this 1000 MTTs streak.

• Like 2