The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@EL_HEFAZO wrote:

@annieoakley2, before complaining about the features that make Unibet so unique among its kind you should learn about Unibet Poker philosphy. GL at the tables!

@EL_HEFAZO   @annieoakley2 have a little right...  no one is talking about HUDs or other tools available on other pokerooms.  but simply  ie.  4-colour  tagging on account is worth discussing.  Everyone says:  poker is  skill game and  others  big things ...  so  you create environment  where players on 1-5euro act like in freerolls and poker is in short  ... gambling.   and the most important thing:  this is protection of stupidity, I have always been taught: foolishness should be stigmatize... some things can cause  that many of these players will start to play less anoying... 

But i think  also  Unibet  gives to easy people  free money ie.  in freerolls.  better  solution  for  me is when :  player won ie. 0.25e/0.5 ticket  and after that he goes play: nano , qualifier 0.25->1euro 0.5->2mtt .  few steps do selection :)   

for  example  1euro bounty  mtt  at 18:30  should  have : 500+ entries easliy...  

summarizing: simple  tagging  is not big deal, it only can help  everyone.  

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

:jazzhands: I just do not understand how some of these cards can play at the 5 euro buy tournament. I have believed that here is playing more seriously, but it does not seem like a chance. All the lottery in these tournaments. Very disappointed.

😠 😠 😠Screenshot_2018-10-12-16-04-00.thumb.png.330be8af555e617038d409389f969231.png

:jazzhands::jazzhands::jazzhands:

• Like 3

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Please @JeppeL give him one slap.gif

learning curve

@Negriani is the target!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...