The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Boby  I must show you that hand to ease your mind...

A9vsA9.thumb.jpg.2e7cdb8b4518b67456153ee6cb10e2c5.jpg

Yours AKs v AKo preflop is 47.5% and on the flop is already only 32%

And this one is from yesterdays High Bounty FT: They were right to call (petulant folded to a river shove) as I was really short. If I have won than there would be 2 shorter players and my chances for at least 5th place were not bad at all...

Fortunately 1 player busted before me and I finished 7th :Cool:

44vA3.thumb.png.b3144e42b47f31268c89e6575871ad40.png

• Like 3

@XY wrote:

Winner.png.c95bb168859bf18e13c994176042d16c.png

@FeelsBadMan get a few books and use some coaching session/s,if necessary, and beat this line!

My money is on you. :Wink:

@XY I've been looking at that too. Thought I'd ask the man whether he plans on shipping it, but I don't know him so didn't have the nerve :Scared:

But. I guess we kinda asked that now :Happyshy:

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@XY I've been looking at that too. Thought I'd ask the man whether he plans on shipping it, but I don't know him so didn't have the nerve :scared:

But. I guess we kinda asked that now :happyshy:

for this price I don't regret a penny. :cash:

If I qualify,odds will be around 1,500-3,000 so @Purps, you have value there :laugh:

David Peters is a beast and is a favorite,but against that much unknown,"from wild" players it will be tough.

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@XY I've been looking at that too. Thought I'd ask the man whether he plans on shipping it, but I don't know him so didn't have the nerve :scared:

But. I guess we kinda asked that now :happyshy:

for this price I don't regret a penny. :cash:

If I qualify,odds will be around 1,500-3,000 so @Purps, you have value there :laugh:

David Peters is a beast and is a favorite,but against that much unknown,"from wild" players it will be tough.

Good luck on the qualifiers @XY 

Let me know if when you win the seat so I can place a dollar on you too 😃

What a rush it would to be to watch the final table when you have money on someone with such odds 🆒

@David Peters @ 41..... gotta be a true believer to bet on those odds, eventhough he's been killing it, as you mentioned.

• Like 1