The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Merenitsu you know there is no such thing as luck in poker... it's all about skill  LOL

You were my lucky charm I think. The next one I played was a replay of ours, just with another Hero knocking out the last Guy or Gal to put me in the money.

Also came back from having peanuts LOL

billm).jpg.46c720b4d95f3b97286b5a561af8fb8b.jpg
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

2 SNG......

Totally convinced with this site ......f-ck.Screenshot_20180802-215646.thumb.jpg.0231a1746dca5a00c41afbfcfed0926f.jpg

Screenshot_20180802-215656.thumb.jpg.8e9e8db00501dbc80d688c7b47306340.jpg

If you think so you will attract more players to poker as you cheated .... Who put money in carts like that ?????

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

My last allins - for different reasons: shortstack, trying to get a bounty, etc (i won one too, Ax vs some pathetic nonface cards try):

Me AQo     Villain 88     Villain wins, no help 

Me JJ     Villain ATs     Villain wins, A on the flop

Me 99     Villain AJo     Villain wins, A on the river

Me 88     Villain Q9s     Villain wins, Q and 9 on the flop

Me AKs     Villain 88     Villain wins, no help

Me KK     Villain QQ     Guess what, Q on the flop

Ehh, what a lovely streak. I would say, ok, these mostly 45-55 situations will look really 45-55 in the long run, but no more tickets, so i cant run any longer 🤣 Fakk this month :dissatisfied:

• Like 3

That's a shame @cris1285 your JJ and KK would be 2 hands to post in the "Cracked Champion" thread, precisely because you lost them. How about sticking with all the freerolls and trying to build back up. Best of luck. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Guys any problemswith   refres in table?  i dont know how many regs,how many paid places, nothing .... i restart my clientcouple times...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@cris1285 wrote:

Ehh, what a lovely streak. I would say, ok, these mostly 45-55 situations will look really 45-55 in the long run, but no more tickets, so i cant run any longer 🤣 Fakk this month :dissatisfied:

It really goes both ways. A few months ago, I lost like ten consecutive 80:20 situations in cashgames. Turned out to be costly. A few weeks ago, I had one day when I won four consecutive 20:80 situations. Also quite unlikely.

You should never be too thrilled, getting AA all-in preflop – you should never expect to win unless you have 100 percent equity. It makes loosing so much harder. When you accept, you get felted 1 out of 5 times, it gets easier.

• Like 3

@GamesDean I had a tourney the other day I felt all I had to do was call and I was flopping everything, other times I go hours and can't get bottom pair. I know it's random and statistics but has anybody come up with why these things come in clumps. :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@GamesDean I had a tourney the other day I felt all I had to do was call and I was flopping everything, other times I go hours and can't get bottom pair. I know it's random and statistics but has anybody come up with why these things come in clumps. :wonder:

I have an explanation: They don’t come in clumps. People tend to see patterns everywhere in life. That’s why people remember that the flop looks the same like five minutes ago. That’s why people remember that they have lost the last x amount of all-ins. But do you remember the last x times your flop c-bet worked out? Do you remember the last x times the flop board texture was in favor of your range?

And there you have it. Normally, seeing patterns isn’t a bad thing. If you are nice to people, they tend to be nice to you, too. However, in poker you have to overcome your patterns to truly succeed. Even knowing this, often isn’t enough. I think a ton about stuff like that, and it’s not enough to make these patterns unseen. Damn patterns! 😃

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...