The poker chit chat

JeppeL

The add-on break is between 7:30 CET and 7:33 CET. Btw who the heck joins a rebuy game and complains about add-ons?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I just do not understand at all what players are. It seems like the whole poker game has become a great bingo game. I think it's time to pentgubo big break in poker. So I do not like it and it's not the only situation.20180722_211346.thumb.jpg.7608387e2ab34d8abbb02255274041cb.jpg

Such is not the case at the beginning of the road to Unibet. Total disappointment of the online game now.

:Veryangry:

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

could somebody explain a challange from omaha: pair 3 of you holecards of different rank with 3 cards from the board??

in my language it says make 3 pairs using 3 cards from my hand

how to make 3 pairs?😃

@Boby wrote:

could somebody explain a challange from omaha: pair 3 of you holecards of different rank with 3 cards from the board??

in my language it says make 3 pairs using 3 cards from my hand

how to make 3 pairs?😃

@Boby , 

In this situation "pair" has the meaning of "match". 

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Boby

You have A-K-Q-6 and the board shows 2-2-K-Q-6. You paired 3 of your hole cards (KQ6) with 3 board cards.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"