The poker chit chat

JeppeL

It's impossible to defeat this river. 

I'm not a player who invests a lot in this game, but I will not be, all I'll win will be just from freerolls like I have. My patience is big enough. Good luck !!!

Screenshot_20180530-134012.thumb.jpg.12ead3d3725db508f63abda6cf21d3ee.jpg

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

• 2 weeks later...

In otherwise quite high level of play (what i mean is before this there was 3bets shoves with no checks, or KK vs AA AKvsQQ etc) and then this happends. Cant say it didnt make me smile :)

Przechwytywanie.PNG.3abb0d8d41436c334fe6b38341673b30.PNG

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Congrats on your win @Merenitsu 👍... 👍 👍 👍  I was on your heals on the other table when we went down to 12 & was looking forward to handing out some payback, but then i got SMASHED out in 7th !!!   Lol   next time yeah.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.thumb.PNG.f682eeca8f92414f88f1f5bc841c74d9.PNG

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

kingt.jpg.f7928b7d805c07d29bcaa98efbef6d50.jpg

I got the KK Curse BAAAAAAAAAD tonight... 4 times my cowboys got nailed when i was running nice & deep, just before the money. Twice I had full house, Ace's over kings got cracked by quad7's & both times there was no 7 on the flop. Runner , runner deeeeeeluxe... Pffffff !!! gotta love poker man !

Sometimes it just breaks my ♥️.

Pleeeeze riddle me this... how in your donkey mentality, do you call all-in with a pair of 7's on a AAA flop & get rewarded with quads ??? Best of all is I'm suspect it was the same villain, cause the aliases were very similar LMAO !!!!   

aaabbs.jpg.cecc794d936a19b0f49ebf63dc42763b.jpg     

In this mad tourney my Cowboys got cracked twice... but I managed to fight back for the gold :cash:

Poker can be such a crazy/cool game...gotta ♥️ it.

Capturegoyiy.thumb.PNG.6bf1a2cbbea2b32abd3c06bfab1c9396.PNG

• Like 5