The poker chit chat

JeppeL

You guys know if there's gonna be a Sunday Exclusive also next week?

Ticket expires in 9 days so it'll be fine next week, and I would like to watch hockey tonight instead of playing poker.

@Purps wrote:

Ticket expires in 9 days so it'll be fine next week, and I would like to watch hockey tonight instead of playing poker.

No, wasnt meant to be one this week. Promo was an error.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Purps wrote:

No, wasnt meant to be one this week. Promo was an error.

Oh, didn't know that... thx.

Well, it's not quite as exclusive as I thought it would be, so I guess I'll just pass... 

• Like 1

Przechwytywanie.PNG.f46a23daeb304c38bf3aff525a8f4ccb.PNG

Bounty hunt elimination. If not for a flushdraw maybe i would slowplay this and somehow escape...Then again its a fookin set aint it? :Waterfall::Secret:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

It's hard @GothMoth but I've lost with AA v AA and KK v KK, but also won with AA v AA TWICE, so am I running good. (That's in the last 10 years or so.) 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Anyone noticed the rise of traffic at Omaha? Saturday at 12cet there was 20 people today more than 120 :). Is it because of the team collector missions? Cant say im not happy with this. Hope it stays. Even now 93 and usually its less than 20 at this time. 

• Like 4
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry Most likely the team missions, so many saying they don't like PLO but have to play for the missions. Hopefully loads of them will stay once they've played the GREAT game of Omaha. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

:And of course the reverse Screenshot_20180516-102052.thumb.jpg.7796419c5b197513bc155eda331a9ce1.jpg

Rank 21. And but 18  is wining !!!

:Ok: Patience men !!!

Maybe this evening at the community like tournament.:Thumbsup:

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!