The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@Purps wrote:

Oh wow, Patrik Antonius 4/8 in EPT Monte Carlo main event :wow:

And this hungarian guy is also on the final table, from a 5 euro satty. He is talking and swearing in his own language, his attitude is a disaster, but thats what made Kassouf famous too. 

• Like 4

How can we also get rid of specimens. Has he played all in all hands and is not the first time the river helps him ????20180505_092227.thumb.jpg.a26a85c32bc81de9fe565882a8c14166.jpg

Being ashamed of a mini reward hunter !!!!!

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@cris1285 wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Oh wow, Patrik Antonius 4/8 in EPT Monte Carlo main event :wow:

And this hungarian guy is also on the final table, from a 5 euro satty. He is talking and swearing in his own language, his attitude is a disaster, but thats what made Kassouf famous too. 

King for a day, fool for a lifetime :Smirk:

His attitude is understandable if you consider he is a factory worker pulling 60+ hours a week and making payjumps worth his yearly salary, ofcourse his nerves/ego couldnt handle it.

He wasnt swearing, didnt say anything about his opponents, he was just shouting things like "i love you mother.." or .. "i am george from the mountain", i was laughing my ass off.

• Like 5

@thchipmonsta wrote:

Random question - I've played a lot of poker recently, but I still only have 10 bonus points? I've been playing less earlier and gotten more then. is there some special system to earn points? 

I think you just cleared the missions easier in the past and gained the requested challenge points for bonus points. Maybe your current missions are harder to complete. Maybe you have to chenge them to get another ones who fits better to your playing style.

• Like 1

:laugh:
@SCOBY wrote:

How can we also get rid of specimens. Has he played all in all hands and is not the first time the river helps him ????20180505_092227.thumb.jpg.b412ee302dfbc2a62429921ca7de1434.jpg

@SCOBY

I’ve tried playing open bounty freerolls in a “civilized” manner....it don’t work....only sometimes near the bubble. So for those games widening up the range is always good as well as most players usually play rock the river once their in the hand. 

I don’t know what the Pre,Post and turn action were but he probably had you on AQ or an A straight draw. 

In conclusion I won’t feel too badly because the open bounties is like the champions league; any extraordinary thing can happen at any given moment 

Being ashamed of a mini reward hunter !!!!!

Translate the norwegian article for me please, 2+2 only mentions ip banning which can be inconsequential.

They tried this at my country, unibet went to court and won, and the goverment was forced to lift the ip ban. Even if norway isnt an eu member, my guess would be: being an efta member also prohibits them from doing this.

@Casthaneda My norweigan is a bit questineble but this is pretty much it

4 norweigan partys came together to push through 8 new measures of wich several got through today. The 7th may they will be put into use. This will protect the Norweigan gambeling monopoly and make it a lot harder for foregein gambeling providers. 

It looks like the opposition is going to win and the goverment suggestion of a trial period for allowing foregien companys to apply for licens to provide gambeling in norwey will loose. 

They are asking the norweigan oil companys to sell their stocks and stuff in gambeling companys since it hypocrite to forbidd thoose companys in the country but at the same time have the contrys biggest companys invest billions in them.

In the decions it also says that:

• Foregein gambeling providers websites should be blocked.
  • Give The "lotteriinspektion" a norweigan authority mandate to check bank and stuff for transaktions to said  companys. 
  • Restrict the amount of comersial the norweigan gambeling company is allowed to make. 
  • Give "lotteriinspektionen" more mandate to controll that everything follows.

They mean that this is the best way to go to protect the people from gambeling addiction and also its good for the children sports and such (a bit simplified) since the norweigan gambeling company have to give some amount of their earnings to sport clubs for young.

One of the politicians behind it says that this is nessesary becouse of the goverment have allowed so much comersial from gambeling companys and the ones that get most affected by that is the addicts, so the addicts is the ones that will benefit the most from this when it goes through.

Its still not decided if its gonna be a ip block, they are discussing a dns block but its not decided atm.

Then there is some oppinions of other ways to protect the addicts, some thinks that the problem is the aggressive comersial and that whats need to be dealt with and  that it doesnt make sence to strengthen the norweigan gambeling company.

• Like 1

SOME GOOD NEWS 😃supernova.thumb.png.5dd7c3f83d6aeae0470812d96830164d.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G5h_aKzV1Cs/U2m2ji5jIcI/AAAAAAAAGI8/C2MvOIlDt1w/s1600/heatcheerl.gif

MEANWHILE AT 500€ SUNDAY "EXCLUSIVE": :Sad:

12-16-16-Migrants-465548.jpg

• Like 4

@XY wrote:

MEANWHILE AT 500€ SUNDAY "EXCLUSIVE": :Sad:

12-16-16-Migrants-465548.jpg

That pictures missing a few thousand speech bubbles with "Ticket please"

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.