Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

 

I Sincerly hope I meet some of the guys praising this kind of play and make them bust. Afterwards  they can praise my smartness. 


Sry dude. Infinity is not enough time to learn how to obey the ways of the king, who sees everyone else as subservient, that carries the fruits in front of it's greatness.

It's an anger management therapy as good as anything else to post shtty feelings online, but please keep these in one thread of your own. Personally I envy people in a way, who even bothers to reply on these everyday situations gone dramatic. Your way or the higway, you say to people?

Highway please. 

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Reply
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

 (edit. double post)

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Reply
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

@Rushbie wrote:

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

 

I Sincerly hope I meet some of the guys praising this kind of play and make them bust. Afterwards  they can praise my smartness. 


Sry dude. Infinity is not enough time to learn how to obey the ways of the king, who sees everyone else as subservient, that carries the fruits in front of it's greatness.

It's an anger management therapy as good as anything else to post shtty feelings online, but please keep these in one thread of your own. Personally I envy people in a way, who even bothers to reply on these everyday situations gone dramatic. Your way or the higway, you say to people?

Highway please. 


 

Oh, you couldn´t handle that, could you, the fact that I want to beat the same guys who endorse this kind of play WITH their own game ? Was THAT a problem too ? Get your head out of your arse already...

This was not a rant, this was ME agreeing with Scoby.

I have kept MY OWN rants in MY OWN thread, so what´s your HeartHeartsHeart problem ?

 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
Reply
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

@cris1285 wrote:

63?


Nope, but that would make the most sense, right...

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Reply
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

@Rushbie wrote:

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

 

I Sincerly hope I meet some of the guys praising this kind of play and make them bust. Afterwards  they can praise my smartness. 


Sry dude. Infinity is not enough time to learn how to obey the ways of the king, who sees everyone else as subservient, that carries the fruits in front of it's greatness.

It's an anger management therapy as good as anything else to post shtty feelings online, but please keep these in one thread of your own. Personally I envy people in a way, who even bothers to reply on these everyday situations gone dramatic. Your way or the higway, you say to people?

Highway please. 


 

I have kept MY OWN rants in MY OWN thread, so what´s your HeartHeartsHeart problem ?

 


Your smartness. 

Your thread from general poker: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Preflop-raise/td-p/148432

Reference behind  "your way or highway" https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/The-poker-chit-chat/m-p/153378#M26031

Last reply from here. Hope that the autistic persons who you work with won't have to suffer similar torment like us donks and idiots like me here. Feels bad to try to feel good, and accepted. I'm going elsewhere to play now. Sorry I bothered, sir. Hope you win everything.

 

Spoiler
Drinking tonight so literally won't take this any further, the posting ban is real LaughWink
No offence, take care, yo Smirk

 

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
Reply
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

@Rushbie I think @RedHotChiliP may be having a tough week and just blowing off a little steam.....let bygones be bygones. 

This entire thing will blow over soon enough we’ve all had periods of “tiltedness” I’m sure. 

Reply
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

I for one will start pushing ANY hand when people limp utg or early position late in a tourney, cuz clearly that´s the correct play according to all the pros and the math and the equity. I don´t like it, but I´ll take the advice and change my game. 

Thumbs Up

I Sincerly hope I meet some of the guys praising this kind of play and make them bust. Afterwards  they can praise my smartness. 


Nobody said shoving 72o is a great play. It’s just better to shove 72o than limp/calling 22BB with QJo. Because there’s a hidden logic behind the shove, but there’s no logic behind limp/calling QJo. Both plays are bad but one is worse than the other. Funnily enough, shoving 72o – the worst possible starting hand – is the better play. That’s not an opinion but a fact that you could even prove mathematically but I’m not good enough to do that. I’m better with logic.

Long story short, you won’t see me shoving 72o – unless there are heavy bubble factors or ICM considerations involved.


@RedHotChiliP wrote:

I have 97s of spades and I raise 90 to 120 Villain flat calls Flop comes 10d, 8s, 2s I now have openended for a straight and a flushdraw I bet 282, I guess that was half pot. Villain raise me to 564, I then reraise him to 846. He calls. Turn comes 5d I check. Villain pushes all in with 3271 remaining chips. With all my outs, I call.

Preflop is fine, personally I would raise to 150 or limp but 120 is fine. Doesn’t make a huge difference.

The flop bet seems strange because 30/60 should be pre-ante, so you actually bet more than pot. It’s fine with your hand, a big bet is definitely the way to go here since the board is very dynamic and you would want to bet your overpairs, Tx pretty big as well to charge draws. After villain’s minraise you should just call vs. most opponents because minraises tend to be super nutted. Normally, I would shove vs. a flop raise since it’s a bounty tournament and we can win a bounty but the minraise forces me to slow down. I don’t see much fold equity and we will never get it in ahead. Obviously, we will have great equity against no matter what but when I have almost no fold equity I prefer the pot controlling option. However, vs. decent players who use balanced sizings you have to shove here because you have great fold equity and the perfect hand to balance out your nut combos.

You decided to 3-bet the flop which I like when it’s a shove. However, you clicked it back forcing villain to call with any holding that has a somewhat reasonable chance of winning. I don’t mind that if you have a nutted hand yourself but you have 9 high. Sure, 9 high like a boss is a thing but you really shouldn’t do that because it’s just burning chips and you don’t gain any information. It just has no advantage to do that.

As played, I think, you have to fold on the turn but I’m not sure because I didn’t do the math and I’m too tired to do it right now. I just can’t imagine that the pot is big enough to justify risking 80% of your stack with ~30% equity. You want odds around 4:1 since you don’t want to make a breakeven call (that is, when you give yourself an edge vs. the tournament field).

Reply
Highlighted
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

Start working on your next quasi-intellectual reply..looking forward to more toilet-paper readings...  @Rushbie

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
Reply
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP

Can you please have a difference of opinion without going all crazy.

 

giphy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Reply
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
@RedHotChiliP No i've never heart a guy say FO/FU etc. Maybe it the environment in which i live and peoole are to chill. I personally wouldn't say that to anybody. I'm not a hater. Yeah gr8 review by GamesDean. I do actually think you should do something about your heated bursts. The only person that gets affected it's yourself. You should try to spread love not hate. xoxoxo
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Reply