The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Me: AQs, raised it 2.5x, some noob on SB shoves (less chips than me and I make the call. He pushed 83off !!!!

And hit the 8. 

Fantastic play dude. Congrats, I bet you´re GRRRRRINDING, DAWG!

Chance to double up for me, but split pot with Ace rag... 

Finally managed to get some chips with 2 calls on the worst hand I played today... LOL

:puking:

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

That's good luck for sure to have such player at your table, at this tourney and the better hand to win of course 😃

Many players underestimate the impact of luck in the MTTs and in the major ones with big pools it's even greater :wonder:

Saw your edit, yeah, that could DEFINITELY have been a misclick. 

I fold when I´m about to raise and call when I should fold, I can´t WAIT until they fix the layout... (as if that will ever happen)

I was going to bet 311 chips instead of 300 (rounding things up or down) a few days ago, ended up betting 3111 with 109, guy snap called with AK or KK, but I hit a set. LOL

Now THAT´S lucky!

@GothMoth

• Like 1

Yea, you're right. Found the 2+2 thread and did some reading, scary stuff damn :speechless:
edit. Well, just in case anyone wondering too

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ggnetwork-natural8-etc-1624039/index17.htmledit2. And slight offtopic, how come Unibet's marketing team is not already there at those forums to welcome all the ratholers here? No need to worry about moneys being confiscated, it's all fine. Blessed from above, under the concept of new player protection. You can even find the instuctions and reasonings why it's good and beneficial thing to do. 
  • Like 1

Screenshot_20180501-095606.thumb.jpg.19c945269054c9da773fd6cdc2326f03.jpg

Players like this give me a headache.Screenshot_20180501-095601.thumb.jpg.da1d1a35ffc7a5cb66e3c2ddaf7641d0.jpg

Screenshot_20180501-095711.thumb.jpg.f8fa7a5e507e621599ebe84505392ef9.jpg

Guess what has ??? Fck 7 2

the pursuit naturally wins 7 .flo ... g lucker.20180501_101641.thumb.jpg.deae277172b25e2e59f6945d788bbbd6.jpg

This kind of players make many give up the poker game on this wonderful site.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@Want2Believe wrote:

@SCOBY dude, call wasn't good) you trapped yourself. I just love guys who pushes 72o...sooner or later their stack will be mine. P=Patience.

I couldn´t disagree more with both you and @Check_Norris - the thing is, sooner or later doesn´t help in that one mtt where you are really effin close to making the big money, only to have some aggro nugget push hands like this, as if he has ANY idea about what hand @SCOBY is limping. He could be trapping with a high pair, I see people limp Aces all the time. Maybe calling with QJ wasn´t good, but it was right, wasn´t it, he was ahead. The bad move was pushing with 72o... it´s a shame you didn´t win the hand @SCOBY - I feel your pain. 

• Like 1

There is no omaha freeroll at noon as usual, or im blind? If there is no, its an error, or finito la story? Its always fun to play the shooting star same time, where i loose my ticket, but i get the next one on the freeroll :atisfied:

• Like 1