The poker chit chat

JeppeL

That last sentence is so disturbing, it sounds like it´s the forum of a religious cult and you´re the almighty cleanser with credentials to go into other peoples messages and erase/edit them. 

No worries, I´m outta here... Enjoy the sound of silence.

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

Also, I´m curious to why a person with no "unibet" or "admin" in his logo can go in and edit my message. This is all fake news. I haven´t written anything in here. Someone´s been editing all my postings in broad daylight when I´m sound asleep. 

@JeppeL @VikingsAF

Some of us have special powers 😛 Vikings can edit stuff, I can use html and post in the promotions thread because I used to do a weekly promo.

Theres even a scret clubhouse for some members I think but its a secret so not sure 😛

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

This topic over the last few pages:ThoseGlossyAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted

Can we get back to the regular poker related rants?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@pinki wrote:

Who creates that list?:)  I search any topic  one,two days ago and  nothing ...   this is private ?

It was a topic created by MoreTBC which was selected by the mods for the most useful topic of March and all the users who made a relevant comment in it was invited for the freeroll.

• Like 1

@tejfy00 wrote:

what is required by the moretbc's community freeroll???

ty

Unfortunately you can't play this event because registration's period is over, all ticket's was send to the selected palyers. But don't worry, you can play the 7K member freeroll next week.

• Like 1

Just played the Malta Rumble.First hand.I hit pocket Qs.We start with 3000 chips.I bet 500 i get i caller.Flop come J 74. I go all in the guy call he has pocket Ks. Turn comes a K and the river doesnt matter.So much for cursed kings.

@jonny2192 missed the first rumble got in too late. But will definitely be playing the second and third.

As for me I swear AJ and pockets I am going to fold from now on for quite some time. 

To me they are like bad company, its enticing to hang with them even tho you know you shouldnt.:waterfall: