The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Meh picture is too small to see anything. So GMT means Greenwich Mean Time? If yes they set up tomorrow's the cash game festival freeroll wrongly. Twitch coverage says it will be start at 10.15 PM GMT but the client shows 21.15 CET.

@FreedoMwrote:

Hope to see u guys at this tournament!

BeachLife.thumb.png.96d754502485167c56b4b52d2b891ee7.png

For me i think this will be like the last MTT in a while, monday i start work :catwink:

where can i 'ON' this Theme, it's soo juicy ....

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Personally I liked this layout better, big numbers for the very important stuff, all the information about the tournament is right there on screen, nothing is hidden, or letting the players guess , various things are compartmented into categories that you can toggle instead of scrolling for ages, which is a pain, especially on mobile which is the largest growing demographic in gambling. I'd love to play on this site, they seem really cool 😏

TjwnybMcmH1Rgm

Also from what I remember it didn't have issues with showing wrong positions of players cause it was coded properly, and I don't remember it ever lagging, while the new one lagged since day 1.

And this was the old tournament lobby, wasn't the best to be honest, but you could see more tournaments and with only 1 click you would get all the important info about the tournament with no shifting in the list and without having to open the specific tournament lobby and searching for the info which might not even exist, those were simpler times. 

JlOSD2C 

• Like 2

€10 sng

Me: Ak preflop raise 3bb, Ace on the flop. I potraise, and donkey shoves with 66. Rivers a 6. 

Next hand I shove my last chips with Q8, hits the Q, donkey calls with ❤️♥️❤️e and gets runner runner flush..

Next €10 sng. 

Ended up HU with same donkey. He min-raise like a pro as usual, I shove with 77 (he had 200 chips more than me) he calls with Q9off and hits the lady on the g-spot. 

GG... 

(play sng against player xsw2 and you´ll get paid if you don´t get impatient.) 

Same time:

Ended up HU in singularity for €66 or €33

HU against a guy called Catholic. Pain in the ass heads up, probably shoved any hand with one picturecard. I ended up 3-betting him with AQ, he called with J10 and hit the jack... 

GG & GN

How many ways can you polish up a turd?

Stuff like this always happens even to the best of us there is skill and then there is luck. Skill wins majority of the time but more times than not can’t oust luck on a flip. In short we get bad beats but sometimes we serve them ourselves.
  • Like 1

Ok, @JeppeL, calling it a day, or night. I´m losing money being disconnected CONSTANTLY. 

Check out my thread about enhancements for the engine. 

Between disconnections and some guy pushing from every sb on my bb, and finally calling him with AJ ahead of his A10suit but losing to his flush I have had enough. 

If I win this last sng I somehow manage to log off in plus, even if any attempt at playing tourneys tonight was fail. 

:puking:

Try playing three tables and being disconnected ALL the ❤️♥️❤️ time. In midst raise or whatever... completely ruins the flow.

I´m furious right now. Will take a break from unibet until things are updated. Thumbs down!

Ok, so with like 40 people left in the Black Hole, I decide to shove my 30.000 with A10 on a guy who played quite a few hands with a stack of 130-150.000. He bet 3bb I think. 3500chips +- 

He calls, and low and behold, he has K4suit ! 

Hits a 4 and I bust. 

Great job, RingPeace or whatever the hell your name was! You´re obviously a better player than me. 

Donkfest...

Little poker lesson we often learn the hard way. Any 2 cards can be a winner even the ridiculous 7 2. But the truth is the dude did play a pretty ok hand, not one I'd 3 bet with but thats just me. Truth is he just got the 1 up on you and I wouldnt feel too badly because it does happen to the best and even to the worst of players. Just keep grinding my friend.

• Like 1

AA are always a super tempting set to play but my opinion of it is try not to get too frisky with it. This is especially true in freerolls I’ve had them beaten and have beaten themselves under the freeroll format. No starting hand is bulletproof some are just close to it.

K4 a pretty ok hand? You have to be kidding...

He called around a 30bb raise( or shove), risking 1/4 of his stack, and I had not been playing many hands, so in most cases he would find himself highly dominated. The suit makes it what, 2 % better? Not much...

I saw some of the other hands he played, was a lot of fishing going on.  But did not think I would get a call like that when I pushed all in...

• Like 1

@Shoryureppawrote:

AA are always a super tempting set to play but my opinion of it is try not to get too frisky with it. This is especially true in freerolls I’ve had them beaten and have beaten themselves under the freeroll format. No starting hand is bulletproof some are just close to it.

Especially when before you have 4-5 all-in s->  couple hands with suited connectors, any low pair. or AX which steal your out's..  in that situations AA loses many times with straight, sets, flush ...    and it's normal.  I fold couples times AA near bubble :ie. (BB) and  four players shoves before me, with 20-50% of my stack. For me to risky,when two Aces  left  and someone of them have one...  Situation looks diffrent  when you top  cheapleader and big stack also shoves ...in that situation I want to win with bigstack in first order,others are addons :) In crowdy-shoves i prefer AKs,AQs,AJs those hands are more more comfortable for me...

In bounty MTTs  always calls, no matters how many people shoves :) 

• Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."