The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Good news: SPS betting France (owned by Unibet) got the french gambling licence so they can operate in the common regulated european gambling market too(France, Spain, Italy, Portugal) . If they will get the spainish licence too they would have the opportunity to merge the regulated market players with us.:-)
  • Like 1

@FeelsBadMan: please read my post again. The possible merge will do if they will get the spanish licence too, because spanish gambling regulation allows to do it . With the french licence they only have the opportunity to provide gambling services in the common regulated european gambling pool countries.

Edited by Ray-Unibet (Mention of competitor)

does anybody miss the chat box?

beside all the insults online poker players can say while hiding behind a computer...i diff feel something is missing !

i personaly like to know my opponent, if he or she is smart or dumb i would like to know it lol

• Like 1

Yea, kinda, always liked a little weirdish tabletalk to figure out things from people when playing, so the silence of Unibet was a bit odd :speechless: Sure it's quite understandable why it is that way here..
Some chat during community games would be nice tho, i mean without the need for twitch 😏 )
Edit. And especially to give some weird-ass info to gain benefits from the messed up image :laugh:

• Like 2

@theMachine: I think nowadays nh or gg mean: Congratulations you p*ny p*tlicker. I don't know why you called my allin with those st*nch w*asel cards. You have had only 2 outs but the r*ven st*rver rng helped you again. I told you you should fold you st*nking t*rd. Now you have the money but it's payback time. No, don't leave you ooz**g P*s-w**nd. How can people play so badly? Btw how can people choose such an avatar. Change it you f*x-b*ard! Or not, so everybody will know you are On*on-ey*d *af! I wish you call me once again. Just one more time you I*l-b*rn f*n rat!

So I don't support those emojis too.

• Like 2