The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Guys, somewhere there's got to be a hole in the fence and all those escapees decided to sign up for the UOS:

E20 UOS low. Table chipleader calls 400 from early position. I sit there with 3.500 in chips left and decide to go all-in with TT. Everybody folds and chipleader thinks about it for 2 seconds and calls. Q9o. And now guess which face card came up first on the flop...:puking:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@FreedoMwrote:

@WuDuI feel your pain in the UOS Nano MTTs, in one of the rebuys i had lappin on my left and he pushed every hand witch annoyed me so much because he got lucky with garbage all the time. :puking:

3 UOS events played so far, 20 Euro paid in buy-ins, 19,95 Euro back. But this series is a great step in the right direction for Unibet. I hope they add year-round qualifiers next (similar to the Unibet Open)...

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Rushbiewrote:

Edit. And the fact i was basically after the BB and the strange 3-bet from you really got me thinking why not just shove from there.. was a bit surprised because of that, and imo it's not an indication of pair too often.

Just saw that: In general, I agree with your last point that it’s not a pair too often. However, I like to toy around with pool tendencies, so I can easily have strong hands here. In fact – if I’m playing my A game – I will only 3-bet top premium hands with a stack that shallow. And I’m mainly doing this against weak players that don’t read too much into that. But like I said, I wasn’t playing well and, in retrospect, I’m shoving 99,5% of hands I want to continue with here. Once in a blue moon I’m 3-betting AA but only in very specific spots, e.g. let’s say you had to suffer from a bad beat loosing 2/3 of your stack, then you raised the last 3 hands in a row. That’s a spot where I don’t want to stay balanced but I want to make sure you stay in the hand while getting some more chips into the pot.

• Like 1

gg on bringing the moving up cashgames promo back !!!

btw: to promote the great game of P-L-O perhaps you could add an extra incentive for the people who do this promo only for PLO cashgames like last time!

anyway I love this one, very generous!!!

• Like 2

okgame.thumb.PNG.a32d0eceda5fb2a11f4460d77b53959f.PNG"Dear diary,
Random notes to self from today's community game:
-Don't stay awake more than 25 hours in attempt to change the sleep rhythm for better focus on tomorrows big main event.
-Never take "a nap" 1 hour before the evening's target game after that. A bomb will not wake you up.
-Get more and louder alarm clocks, two is not enough.
-With 8 minute blind levels, you can get to position 217/895 without playing a single hand. From now on, any reason resulting in a position less than that is just a bad excuse.

Rushbie out."

Back to sleep. 😪
GG's for everyone still in it :laugh:👍

• Like 3

Hi.

Quick question:

Doing the March Mission. Knocking up 200 BBs in Omaha (Part 5) is like the room in hell where Crossroads is still on the tele. Is there any way to see how many you've posted? Or more pertinently, how close am I to finishing this onerous task?

Cheers.

• Like 2

@illiteratumwrote:

Hi.

Quick question:

Doing the March Mission. Knocking up 200 BBs in Omaha (Part 5) is like the room in hell where Crossroads is still on the tele. Is there any way to see how many you've posted? Or more pertinently, how close am I to finishing this onerous task?

Cheers.

200 BB means 8 euro at PL4, 20 at PL10 etc. If you will reach the amount your mission will be automatically fulfilled.

• Like 4

St Patricks Day promotion is supposedly for mobile/tablet but i got the tickets after playing hands from the PC client. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist