The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Im curious, how can you register for a 18:15CET freeroll? I mean its like 1 second and its full and today i was really waiting for 18 and on point i was there and boom, all places taken and it was 1,2 seconds after 18. 😀🆒😠 What should i do better? 🤫😉😉 

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Sienimyrkytys wrote:

Biggest mistake I have ever made, I tried register to Ians freeroll and just with misclik I sit right now in UO 250e quolifier. So wish me luck..

I feel you man. Once i registered late for a 25e MTT for a mistake. Practically i was blinded out. Filters are way to go, that way you minimalize chance of this happen again. Now just win it 👍:cash::cash:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

@Sienimyrkytys wrote:

Biggest mistake I have ever made, I tried register to Ians freeroll and just with misclik I sit right now in UO 250e quolifier. So wish me luck..

I feel you man. Once i registered late for a 25e MTT for a mistake. Practically i was blinded out. Filters are way to go, that way you minimalize chance of this happen again. Now just win it 👍:cash::cash:

It was pretty easy 🆒

52885110_ubo250.PNG.11990cded016ad28499f93d44d6dc3c4.PNG

• Like 3

After being gang banged without lube playing MTTs for all of January I hopefully snapped out of the funk:

dsf.PNG.79e954e0cdc68fc161ce88205517b407.PNG

Anybody having recommendations for similar tournaments?

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack

🤣

Man, after I went deep in that space my balls were definitely on fire...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@psrquack wrote:

Oh, Full tilt- those high stake battles. I always felt they play like in freeroll and sadly it was true. It was free money for the chosen ones.

Always made me smile when I read about those idiots facing money problems on 2p2 once the gravy train stopped.

• Like 1

@Merenitsu enjoyed our little battle at cash Omaha tonight. 

3 hands that were fun, 

Your check raise on the river, god dam I knew you had full house but I just wanted to make sure, cost me though

Split pot 9s full of 10s. 

Though I had you.

Your river bluff. Got to admit I was chuffed you bluffed lol.

Then I lost about 3 bucks soon after , I though the guy had missed his flush , god dam I need to walk away when winning and not play so loose when ahead. 

GL  

• Like 2

Hey @Ja-z-Polszy!

I was waiting your comment after that runout. :) 

I had a lot of fold equity as there were near ITM. Big pressure on you, etc.

But let me give you a good advice: Please dont want to setmine with 10-12 big blinds :) (and it is not an offense, just a good advice for real, not worth to setmine with that stack).

GL!

• Like 1