The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Couple of days ago , starting from a freeroll in the morning , managed to bink a €250 ticket. Wasn't sure if i should split it or not, but eventually did it into 5 x €50 .

Today i joined the afternoon qualifier for Unibet Open and won another €250 ticket.

With this one i will just jump into tonight's final for a Unibet Open package , so wish me luck guys :d

Capture1.PNG.c007a61d07f579fa3675e05455d972e3.PNGCapture.PNG.ed68ba1984fc27c5991b66d86b3941cc.PNG

• Like 8
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Been having an incredible time last few days or past week even, I swing up, swing down , its been madness. . . been rivered  a few times but the variance has been kind with me catching a 1/2 outer and other things. 

Bankroll ain't spectalur at 17 bucks or so, been down to 2 bucks and the peak was 21, doing decent at Omaha cash games if I'm in the right frame of mind , if not buy in down the drain . 

I still suck at NL cash games or would have been pushing for the missions late on this month. 

First time I've cleared 1000 challenge points, took a week or so. 

I not niave even to think my bankroll might bust at some point  either.  

Why am I telling you this? 

Basically I'm hoping that this is my turning point in playing poker, especially Omaha (yeah I just started playing it but somehow its just all clicked barring a few obvious mistakes sometimes) 

If I take my time , I think just maybe I can go for £50. . . or I will go broke haha.

Let's see if this is my turning point where I move from the micros . . . 

Most of you folks have been there, can you pinpoint the moment you were ready to move up a gear???

(I sincerly hope this isn't the post of death and you don't see me for another 3 months )