The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Had one hell of a dream, i was in the bonus shop and OMG i saw it, for X amount of BP you could add a new MTT in the schedule with the structure you like and if its popular it remains and then when i bought it a pop up showed and i had a small table where ill add all the preference for my MTT, like the name with a little funny description, sick stuff and then i woke up. @JeppeL @MarcoV @Leo-Unibet
  • Like 2

already the coincidence is much said and I just started the day, the peak is also a woman.Screenshot_20171205-091749.thumb.png.340f64acbc0c548620c8724d477eb4bd.png

totally disappointed with this poker site, and freerolls and those with money.

always the same towers and rivers impossible to eliminate. The coincidence for me is no longer valid.

for the same reason I quit on other poker sites and impossible towers.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Some quick questions guys.

The thing is i just opened the client in the browser for the first time ever and there is Advent Calendar Mission. Play 4x2e SNG and get 2e + 2e tickets. Are there promos for the mobile users every month (i will feel very stupid if it is lol)? Damn how i didnt notice this 😠:waterfall:??? Why isnt this advertised anywhere???

Can someone tell me if i play those SNG in the browser will this count as a mobile/tablet play (since this mission is visible in browser client)?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Today was a really good day on the Unibet satties for me. Started with a freeroll late in the night, got the €2 ticket.

After that i played in the afternoon for the €10 and got it and decided to jump in for the €50 one and , got it as well.

Wasn't really sure if i should play the next step today as well, but what the heck, tomorrow is friday, more grinders, so jumped into level 3 and after 3 hours , finally managed to get the €250 one. Not sure if i should split it or just go crazy for the final...Suggestions?

Capture.PNG.573b2bfb337b8f73004091859a392fb2.PNG

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Bingo game called unibet poker

played 600 multiuniverse and i felt very sad about the pker is been playing at unibet with this new tournaments,made 3 reebuys because everybody is playing all in every hand this new tournaments are killing the poker.Only 3  minutes a level and antes feels even like it forces you to go all in, so it's nothing called poker at the tables with this new tounaments should be called BingoPoker. Its sad because it leaves a bitter taste like a bad coffee,will not recomend in the future to anyone this site,been here for severall years but... now it's ... I don't even know how to describe it. I mean u are trying to make a good plan but if the soft doesn't give u good cards u can be the best player in the world. it;s like the soft is pushing everybody to finish faster the tourneys by giving outstanding hands.

And the Xmas promotions,where very very low, on hoolidays the gambling houses are making a lot off money, I mean those spins that u are proposing with twin deluxe,awefull, what do u have with that game,cause its one of the most uggliest games.Said my problems,have a happy xmas